Casual everything for Genesis 2 female (and male too)

KhoyanKhoyan Posts: 72
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I would very much like to see more casual, everyday clothes for the two new models. I'd wager to say that the majority of the articles out at the time of writing this post are club wear, formal wear or intimates. I'd like to see more jeans, t-shirts, casual tops, casual skirts, casual boots and shoes. I think you get the idea.

I'd also like to see more casual poses. Poses that seem more natural and realistic, and not the "hey, I'm on all four and my butt is in the air!"-kind.

Finally, casual hair. There are so many talented hairmakers here, and I adore what's come out for G2/V6 already. But I would like to see more casual styles, like a good, solid and simple ponytail, for example. No fuss or extra braids and decor, just a ponytail. High up or low, it doesn't matter. Kinda like this, only less toony.

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

I have several Free Everyday clothing items for Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 Male & Femmale over at ShareCG.

See link under my signature.

• KhoyanKhoyan Posts: 72
    edited December 1969

That's awesome, Wendy! Do your G1 items conform to G1? Are these objects that will show up in the Smart Object pane, or do I load them manually from the Content Library?

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

All clothing will conform to the figure they are made for.

I'm afraid there is no Metadata so they won't show up in Smart Content, only in Content Library.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

You will get used to using the libraries in no time. I confess to being a bit handicapped in the first two or three months of having DS when I only used Metadata stuff. Then it broke (:D) and I had to learn to use normal directories.

From the current point, it was the best thing that could happen to me. Most stuff does not use Metadata and the majority of freebies has not Metadata at all, using the directories from the very start will come in handy.