No discount on new Gianni items if you have already purchased one of the Gianni packs... (FIXED)

UnseenUnseen Posts: 621
edited April 2014 in The Commons

I am surprised to see that the bonus discount applying to the new items when you buy them with one of the Gianni bundles (starter and Pro) or with Gianni 6 base does not work if you have already purchased one of the Gianni packs...

I mean: This pack costs $24.47 if you have purchased Gianni 6 before (if there is no Gianni pack in your cart) and it costs $20.97 if you one of the Gianni packs is in your cart:

http://www.daz3d.com/rubble-in-the-bronx-alleyway

The same happens with the other items released today. One of the three Gianni packs must absolutely be in your cart to get the 10% off bonus reduction (40% instead of 30%).

I am not sure that it is an error but we can't buy Gianni 6 each day to get the bonus reduction...

Is it possible to fix this issue if it is one because the bonus reduction generally applies even if you have already purchased the item entitling you to receive it.

Thank you for your help and Happy Easter! :)

W.

Post edited by Unseen on

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

Apparently its been reported but hasn't been fixed yet, the problem with Kronos not having a discount at all has been fixed but not this other problem.
    The email I received this morning clearly states that owners of Gianni should receive the 40% discount.

• kfox65kfox65 Posts: 59
    edited December 1969

Hope someone from DAZ will post when it's all fixed...

• UnseenUnseen Posts: 621
    edited April 2014

Thank you for confirming that the 40% off reduction should apply even if we already own Gianni.

I have put all the new items in my cart again to check that the reduction was not applying to any of them (just to be sure that the issue occurs with all the new items) and the prices that show in the cart are the 30% off prices . I believe that the issue will be fixed later.

kfox65 said:
    Hope someone from DAZ will post when it's all fixed...

I will mark my post FIXED as soon as the issue will be fixed (well, as soon as I will see that it is fixed...). :)

Post edited by Unseen on
  • CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Hi! Just wanted to add that I am seeing the same problem - I purchased the Gianni 6 pro bundle Thursday, and am seeing the 30% discount on the new items (have added the Diesel outfit, Kronos, Rubble in the Bronx, Rough Boy Poses, and Maximum Vasculum to my cart - they don't change to the 40% the add states they should be for those who purchased Gianni).

Also, I have noticed the add under the new items says 45% off these select Artist Stores with purchase of 2 or more select new items - and if I add RawArt items that are no longer new (the lion and Tiger) to my cart with the new items listed above, the RawArt items are not discounted at all.

There is also another add at the bottom of the page that shows 45% off FWArt and Sickleyield stores if you buy Gianni 6 new items, it is unclear which new items, but Sickleyield items added to the store show the 45% off, while FWArt (the M3DTeen Base for G2M and Cole Bundle) does not show a discount.

This is pretty frustrating - I don't know whether to go ahead and purchase and hope for a refund for the difference, since the sale will probably not still be on by Monday when they come back to the office. Will be watching your post hopefully for good results! -Cathy

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited December 1969

Hint: watch the Gianni thread which had already noted the problem. Admin is commenting there. (I know, it's hard to surf all the threads to see what's already been posted.) :) And normally if there is a glitch, they extend the sales period. Not guaranteed, but they're good about that.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

To be honest this should have been fixed by now, here in the UK its gone 9 at night I hope the vendors don't mind losing out on the sales.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited December 1969

Well hello across the pond :) Yep, I noted it at 2am this morning, and it's 14 hours later (going on 4pm here in Florida.) I do feel bad for the vendors, because they look forward to when their products are released and this squashes that "feel good." The good news is that there is still a day in the weekend (at least here, it's Saturday) so hopefully folks will remember it's not the vendors' fault and will keep their enthusiasm. It does squash impulse buying though, they will lose some sales.

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Hi Novica! I did notice people are mentioning the pricing problems in the Gianni thread, but I thought I'd add my 2 cents here - I wanted to keep my eye on this thread since Wilfred's going to update with "Fixed" when it is... I just expect the Gianni thread is more for renders and comments about Gianni and the nice things that have been created for him :) - Cathy

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

it's Easter weekend here in the States. a Holiday businesses actually close :)

edited April 2014

I believe that the issue will be fixed later since it is Easter...

Happy Easter everybody! :)

Post edited by Unseen on
  • HeraHera Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

Well it's not like easter came as a surprise to anyone who planned this campain... :)

edited December 1969

Herakleia said:
    Well it's not like easter came as a surprise to anyone who planned this campain... :)

;)

edited April 2014

The issue is now fixed... :)

Thank you very much!

PS: I have marked the thread "fixed"...

Post edited by Unseen on
    edited December 1969

Fixed yesterday...