Flock Of Birds Flying Animation

MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379
edited April 2020 in Product Suggestions

Would someone -please- make an animated flock of birds. A flock of birds in flight would be a great bit of filler content to make animated scenes busier and more complex without needing to go over the top.

With the flock please use a few material options so we have a few choices for general vague looks of the birds. The bird shapes dont have to be perfect, since they are background willer content. So things like black for crows, and white for doves.

Post edited by MoonCraft3D on

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

That's the kind of thing ThePhilosopher would make, but we've not seen him recently.  Would you settle for butterflies?

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

If you go to the Unity 3D Asset Store there is at least one PA that has flock of bats (although I'm sure that's the wrong word), murder of crows, flock of seagulls (that is right), and school of fish. I think they are all $12 or less. Unluck is the PA name.

• MoonCraft3DMoonCraft3D Posts: 379

If you go to the Unity 3D Asset Store there is at least one PA that has flock of bats (although I'm sure that's the wrong word), murder of crows, flock of seagulls (that is right), and school of fish. I think they are all $12 or less. Unluck is the PA name.

yes but not animated

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Bats live in colonies

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,038

easy enough to do with some of Ken Gilliland's birds and instances