"Add to Wishlist" Button, and changes to the "Add to Cart" Button

I am not sure if this goes here, and if it doesn't, I apologize. The reason I'm not sure it goes here is because this isn't a product, but there was no other suggestion forum to put it in. 

I'd like to see an "Add to Wishlist" button, similar to the "Add to Cart" button, when browsing the shop. That way, I don't have to click on the product (or right click and open it in a new tab, as I usually do) to add it to my wishlist. This would save so much time, especially if this next suggestion is also implemented. 

I'd also like to see the pop-up thing that appears when you add an item to your cart just be completely eliminated. Instead of the pop-up window happening, it would automatically change the icon to the one it goes to when an item is in the cart. It would work a similar way to how the heart icon fills in when you add an item to your wishlist after clicking the product/opening it in a new tab. 

I hope this makes sense, and feel free to ask for clarification if it doesn't. 

Thank you for your consideration.

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,121

I'd like to see an "Add to Wishlist" button, similar to the "Add to Cart" button, when browsing the shop. That way, I don't have to click on the product (or right click and open it in a new tab, as I usually do) to add it to my wishlist. This would save so much time, especially if this next suggestion is also implemented. 

The browser addon has this feature (and many others): https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/106296/announcing-daz-deals-browser-add-on/p1 

• Ati said:

The browser addon has this feature (and many others): https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/106296/announcing-daz-deals-browser-add-on/p1 

ooh! thank you! however, for some reason I can't get it... maybe I just have the old version of Edge (which isn't out yet)... it's okay, though! I had no idea that was a thing, so thank you!