Suggest G2M / G2F characters (textures) for me

Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
edited April 2014 in The Commons

There is a thread open right now asking what you look for in Characters, which is perfect timing because I've been meaning to make this post! I don't own very many textures (especially lacking on the male side) and I'm looking for suggestions for my next purchase, with one tight constraint and one loose constraint.

For male texture I'm looking for as hairless as one can get, because I create characters ranging from children to adults and I'd like to be able to use it for both if I so choose. That's the "tight constraint." Really need to age-neutral textures. The "loose constraint" is that I prefer textures that come with gen-maps because why buy an incomplete texture? However, I can count the number of times I've needed it on one hand, so it's not super importantant.

Ethnicity for the male textures are of no importance. As long as I can make adults and children with the same texture, I'm happy.

I'm mostly looking for male textures because I'm lacking them, but if anyone has a lead on a good fair-skinned freckled female texture (aside from V4 Katie), by all means please tell me!

Post edited by Testing6790 on

Comments

• greysgreys Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

Hivewire have a nice one in G2M teen Max. His skin could work pretty well for young teens through young adult, without adjustments or further with ZwvO's overlay. I don't often head over there, actually mostly only went to grab the freebie since I don't use Dawn, but I've been happy with him so far. Since he's a teen, though, there's no gen mats that come with him.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

You can also check out my store as I have several textures that can work for both adults and teens. Johan and the cole addon are some of the textures I use for my promos and the my teen figures as well.

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

Well, I'm waiting for more morphs for sale, in stores, these morphs that can transform Genesis in toon characters, but not in style plastic, no.
    More like this image below, which are Genesis1

Render4.png
    1540 x 756 - 582K
  • Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Hivewire have a nice one in G2M teen Max. His skin could work pretty well for young teens through young adult, without adjustments or further with ZwvO's overlay. I don't often head over there, actually mostly only went to grab the freebie since I don't use Dawn, but I've been happy with him so far. Since he's a teen, though, there's no gen mats that come with him.

I'll check it out, thanks! No gens, no problem.