New DAZ 3D Promo Video

DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
edited December 1969 in The Commons

We just released a new promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_rozf3RhuY

The video replaced the "I'm a creative guy" video on our home page. This amazing community of artists is what made this video possible, so thank you all!! I hope you enjoy it.

Comments

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,868
    edited December 1969

Very nice!

Rawn

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,749
    edited April 2014

A slick and professional piece of marketing. Makes you want to see more.

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • reserv888reserv888 Posts: 1,140
    edited December 1969

Super!

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Nice video, but I would have preferred to have seen the images for a little bit longer. They flashed past too fast!

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited December 1969

I see why this video would be done now. Every character presented in that video is 100% Genesis based. :)

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited April 2014

I see why this video would be done now. Every character presented in that video is 100% Genesis based. :)

Or Genesis 2.

**Edit** Actually, V4 might be in there. I can't remember if any of the images that made the cut included her.

Post edited by DZ_jared on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited April 2014

I saw one of mine toward the end, thanks guys. Made my day seeing that and a WIP at that. :)

YouTubeDAZ3D_Vid_copy.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 617K
    Post edited by Szark on
  • SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Very nice :) .

• TercelTercel Posts: 101
    edited December 1969

I saw some of Mavrosh's work in there and, as always, remain astounded by her talent!!!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

Nice and professional. Enjoyed that very much! Now was that M4 or V6 in those high heeled boots walking into the scene at the beginning? lol

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,405
    edited December 1969

RAMWolff said:
    Nice and professional. Enjoyed that very much! Now was that M4 or V6 in those high heeled boots walking into the scene at the beginning? lol

I wasn't sure, but either way, it was nice to look at.

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,799
    edited December 1969

Fantastic! The video successfully builds suspense and excitement about the intended product. I wish you guys the best with this promotion.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

some was good - some ok
    but way to fast to enjoy .

• Eva1Eva1 Posts: 1,249
    edited December 1969

Great video! Some great creations in there.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:

Or Genesis 2.

**Edit** Actually, V4 might be in there. I can't remember if any of the images that made the cut included her.
    That's what I mean. Basically every character featured in that new video is Genesis technology, no more Unimesh.

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,969
    edited December 1969

Nice bit of work - any chance of that intial walk animation being released to us plebs? ;)
    The 'flashing montage' of images shows some very impressive work - they do go by pretty quickly; maybe add a section at the end giving credits/links to the originals so people can go look at them in all their unmoving glory?

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,419
    edited December 1969

DAZ_jared said:

Or Genesis 2.

That's what I mean. Basically every character featured in that new video is Genesis technology, no more Unimesh.Hmmm... Could you image a promo video for, say, iPhone, showing an older model instead of the newest?

I like the new video, but really, it should be a tiny bit slower.

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Nice bit of work - any chance of that intial walk animation being released to us plebs? ;)
    The 'flashing montage' of images shows some very impressive work - they do go by pretty quickly; maybe add a section at the end giving credits/links to the originals so people can go look at them in all their unmoving glory?

Honestly, we used the Victoria 6/Genesis 2 Female(s) High Heel Walk Aniblock. I don't think we even made any tweaks.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,340
    edited April 2014

DAZ_jared said:

Or Genesis 2.

That's what I mean. Basically every character featured in that new video is Genesis technology, no more Unimesh.
    Looks like at least a couple feature V4:
    http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/images/18886
    http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/images/8160 (I'm guessing V4...artist says this was rendered in DS3)
    http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/images/14331

There are a couple others in there that I have no idea what was used. And a few I don't recall having seen before. Excellent mix of artwork!

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 3,014
    edited December 1969

GREAT VIDEO!!!