Female skin with natural eyebrows?

I can't figure out the store's filters so can I just ask if there are female skins - specifically for Genesis 2 - that have natural eyebrows? Everything I've seen has plucked eyebrows. I'm looking for paler skin, light brown brows, to match dark blonde hair (rather than black/brunette).

And so I can widen my search: what other skins are compatible with Genesis 2?

Comments

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

Natural eyebrow options would indeed be nice. They don't have to be excessively hairy to qualify as natural! Many women do indeed have "light" eyebrows. It always amazes me that so many go in for this trend of plucking all /most of their natural eyebrow hairs and then painting in dark almost Groucho Marx style eyebrows.

• Brow remover does support Genesis 2, but I'm not sure where you'd get replacement brows. https://www.daz3d.com/brow-remover-for-daz-studio . With a suitable clone yu might be able to AutoFit some fibremesh brows from later figures, or you could mke your own with the Strand Based Hair editor in DS 4.12.x.x

• alan bard newcomeralan bard newcomer Posts: 2,130
    edited May 2020

skinbuilder 3 has 36 eyebrows .. is there one for 2? there's one for 8  yep one for gen and gen 2... 

and are male eyebrows all carefully plucked could they be a souce of bushy brows

Post edited by alan bard newcomer on