Dragon Age Items

rileysfs2017rileysfs2017 Posts: 0
edited April 2020 in Product Suggestions

I'm not sure this will be possible due to copyright laws, but if it is possible, or if there is some way to name them in a way that wouldn't infringe the laws or something, I'd like to see some items that are unique to the Dragon Age (DA) universe, including, but not limited to:

• Vallaslin in the different varieties (from all games) and a color wheel to be able to make it a custom color like in the games
  • Other tattoos unique to DA, such as those seen on
    • Knight Captain Rylen
    • Zevran
    • Fenris
    • Iron Bull
    • Other Qunari
    • etc
  • Actual Qunari morph or something where you could customize the horns and stuff
  • Unique Heraldry on clothing and stuff, such as
    • Templar armor
    • Mage Robes
    • Chantry Robes
    • Etc
  • Clothes that are unique to the DA universe, such as
    • Clothes that the playable characters wear in certain areas (usually when not in the field), such as
      • The clothes Hawke wears in the Amell/Hawke Estate
      • The "Skyhold Pajamas", as the fandom likes to call them, which would include the Winter Palace attire.
      • Maybe even some of the mod options
    • Not really clothes, but some/all of the hairstyles would be nice too. 
  • Backgrounds and stuff that looks like the games/movie/other images and stuff
  • Maybe even a preset character for each of the companions and advisors of the games and main characters of the movie (I mostly am talking about Regalyan (Galyan) D'Marcall for the movie one)? This would include all of their clothes and weapons/accessories. 
  • Dragons, or at least a tint or morph of the current dragon figure that makes it look like one of the dragons from the games (this would also include the Archdemon from Origins)
  • Golems (including a morph for Shale)
  • Darkspawn
  • Mabari
  • Nugs (both the pink and chocolate varieties)
  • Other animals seen in the games/movies/other content
  • Many more things that I just couldn't come up with off the top of my head.

These could also be put into bundles so those of us who want all of the Dragon Age stuff could easily get them, at possibly a lower price.

Please note that these are just ideas, and I completely understand if it just can't be done due to copyright laws or for whatever reason it may be. Below are some links that might help with ideas: the Dragon Age Wiki and the pages for the clothing mods

Thank you for the consideration!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments