Ultimate Butterfly Add On is not on sale??

eponicaeponica Posts: 197
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi there ^_^ Can anyone tell me why...?

Comments

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited December 1969

From the looks of it, It's an old Gen 3 product. That, and it's not a DAZ Original, it's a PA published item. DO's go on sale more often than PA's.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2014

From the looks of it, It's an old Gen 3 product. That, and it's not a DAZ Original, it's a PA published item. DO's go on sale more often than PA's.

No it's not a Gen 3 product. It is more mats for Noggins butterfly, This product does include a figure which allows you to use the butterfly wings as wings for the gen 3 figures, but is basically a standalone butterfly with high and lo res versions and also a butterfly swarm.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,643
    edited April 2014

I'm not sure what Gen 3 or PA item has to do with the question. Look at the time stamps. The OP also asked about it in this thread:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/40405/
    So, I think they thought it should be part of the 'Animal and Creatures' sale (which just ended at midnight DAZ time). At least some Gen 3 and PA animals were included in that sale. But, unfortunately, they asked about it too late to get it added to the sale.

Charlie

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • eponicaeponica Posts: 197
    edited December 1969

Yep. I was a day late and a dollar short, as they say... :-P

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Yeah, sorry about that. I didn't see the threads/PM's until this morning. I'm sure we'll find an excuse to put it back on sale soon!

• eponicaeponica Posts: 197
    edited December 1969

Don't worry about it :) I'm not going anywhere :D

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure what Gen 3 or PA item has to do with the question. Look at the time stamps.

Usually what I've noticed is that the older a product is, the least likely it is you'll see it go on sale. For example, since Genesis 2 came on to the scene, I've been seeing a dramatic drop in the rate of Gen 4 items appearing in the sales. Of course, this is all speculation on my part, but I'm not the first person to point this out, either.