i need some help

superjamesp316superjamesp316 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I need this hair, but I don't know what it is ... or where to find it.

http://www.daz3d.com/rieka-for-victoria-4-and-genesis is the link to the model using the hair needed. , I will be very grateful for any help

Comments

• greysgreys Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

Looks like SAV Semiramis Hair over at Rendorisity. Can't link because of the forum rules, but you should be able to google it pretty easily.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited April 2014

Looks like SAV Semiramis Hair over at Rendorisity. Can't link because of the forum rules, but you should be able to google it pretty easily.
    You're allowed to link to an external site if you're answering a question, so: SAV Semiramis Hair.

It's similar, but that's a very-long hairdo, and the hair Rieka is wearing is short. Does it have "shorten" morphs?

Post edited by robkelk on
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:

It's similar, but that's a very-long hairdo, and the hair Rieka is wearing is short.

No, it's not. The tail is just positioned down her back in the promos - you can see it behind her in the second of the previews (the one showing the eyeshadow options), a tiny bit by her waist in the third with the iris options, and see that it's hanging down her back in the last one. It's just been positioned out of the way.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:

It's similar, but that's a very-long hairdo, and the hair Rieka is wearing is short.

No, it's not. The tail is just positioned down her back in the promos - you can see it behind her in the second of the previews (the one showing the eyeshadow options), a tiny bit by her waist in the third with the iris options, and see that it's hanging down her back in the last one. It's just been positioned out of the way.

Ah, I missed that. Were the bangs shortened as well?

edited December 1969

robkelk said:

Ah, I missed that. Were the bangs shortened as well?

Yeah, I only picked up on it because I thought it looked like SAV's work and went to check their store, had to go back to check the promos for the tail once I had a closer look at semiramis, my first thought was they'd just turned off the opacity on the tail (I think it has seperate mat zones from memory) but when I looked for it I noticed it was there.

And possibly? I wouldn't be surprised, SAV's stuff comes with a LOT of morphs.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Check with the vendor but it looks like it may be from the vendors add on for Semiramis hair sold over at Rendo. If you look at those promos, the hair bulks at the shoulders and then is gathered in the back at the shoulders.

• superjamesp316superjamesp316 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

ty all much sorry so long for the response