Slender/Body Mass morphs for Genesis

edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Hello,

I am trying to find a morph that I can use to decrease the 'mass' of the Genesis body. Like the Julie morph does, or Kimberly (but not quite that extreme). Imagine you were trying to create a base with which to start an cartoon/anime character. Or, imagine trying to create a character with teenage body proportions, but more the kind of thing a Disney animator would create, rather than the physically accurate products typically found.

I have seen a few, such as the Slender morph for Genesis, and the two characters mentioned above, but these either modify the head as well with no option for just the body (Slender), or re-size the entire model (Julie).

Can anyone suggest a pack with morphs that would allow this?

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,049
    edited April 2014

Have you seen my Shape Shift product? It's designed to give you that type of freedom in a way. Have a look at the toon style promo in the list, it should give you an idea of what you can do. http://www.daz3d.com/shape-shift-for-genesis There is also a video link in the description if you wish to see it in action and what it does.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • edited December 1969

Hi Zev0, Shape Shift is being a big help thank you! The torso is still a little heavy, but I will try and use the scale properties for this.