The Elder Scrolls Online Game

edited June 2014 in The Commons

The Elder Scrolls Online happens on the dreamland of Nirn about 1000 prior years the occasions in the amusement Skyrim. It is situated on the mainland of Tamriel: a vast landmass isolated into nine areas, each one home to an alternate playable race and its own particular novel geology & common gimmicks. It is a high dream domain with components of open-finished investigation, journeys, enchantment, creatures, cells, escapades, spells, making, stealth and numerous distinctive factions vying for force. For more please visit The ESO Universe.
Thank you very much.

Post edited by nizamgph_6d657715d9 on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Moved to the Commons as it is not an offer of a freebie

• Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited April 2014

Its a very fast CPU, and mid end GPU so for for gaming, yes its good. For Graphics work I would like to bump memory up to 16gb, maybe even 32. In USA, I would estimate value to be around $500 with Win 8 home.

Post edited by Dream Cutter on
  • Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

Not sure why you're posting about gaming PCs in a rendering forum, but... yeah that'd be fine for gaming. You'll want more RAM for 3D work. I have 16 GB RAM and an i7-4770K clocked at 4.2 Ghz and it still takes a while to do some renders.

Video-card isn't a big deal for rendering unless you're using stuff like Octane or Luxrender, but that card is fine for any game out there right now.