Can’t log into DAZ Forums with Chrome, but can with IE

gideon.lupinegideon.lupine Posts: 14
edited December 1969 in The Commons

When I use Chrome, I can log into my account. Make purchases. I can use pretty much all the website features with no problem.

When I get to the forums, it always says log in.

When I hit the login button from forums, it takes me straight to my dashboard. Then when I go back to the forums I need to log in again.

Something is not being carried over.

When I switch to IE, I have no problem.

Comments

• Steven-VSteven-V Posts: 727
    edited December 1969

Well, I do not have this problem and I use Chrome.

But, I have a couple of other forums where, after a password change, it won't let me log in, and one of them has a notification that this is a common issue since the last update of the Chrome browser. Their attitude is "use another browser" but I like Chrome, so I guess I won't be posting there until either Chrome or that forum get their act together.

At any rate... not that it is any comfort, but it seems like *something* has recently been done to Chrome to make it incompatible with the login routines of some fora. Hopefully since this is not an isolated problem, someone is working on a patch.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Try clearing your DAZ cookies in Chrome, see if that makes any difference.

• jaebeajaebea Posts: 454
    edited December 1969

I ditched IE about two months ago and I'm happy as a clam with Chrome...no problems here!

• gideon.lupinegideon.lupine Posts: 14
    edited December 1969

I had the same problem, and today I can log in.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Moved thread to the Commons, as it is not really a DAZ Studio problem, but a general forum problem

Having said that I had just this same issue this morning, and I use FireFox.

• digitelldigitell Posts: 577
    edited December 1969

I have been using Chrome for a long time and I am not having any issues on my end. I love Chrome!