Introduction of a new PA [Commercial]

luthbellinaluthbellina Posts: 54
edited April 2014 in The Commons

Hello,
My name is Cristina, I am Spanish and I have 26 years old. This month I have premiered as a published artist at Daz, and I'm very happy for that. I never thought I would end up in as designer, but for about a year,destiny immersed me in this learning. I have had the best of teachers: talented, creative, patient and demanding, my brother Dan (Luthbel) who I never finish thanking for allowing me to grow up surrounded by brushes, canvases and art, and especially encouraging me to follow in each time. I must confess that it is not the first time I try it, I tried for many years without the patience. This time, I decided to go all the way. The result? Roll & Ball. I Hope you like it and enjoy it as I enjoyed making it.

Hugs and Kisses
Luthbellina

MainPromo.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 940K
Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• LuthbelLuthbel Posts: 110
    edited December 1969

Welcome home! :)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited December 1969

Welcome!!

• luthbellinaluthbellina Posts: 54
    edited December 1969

thanks!:)

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,868
    edited December 1969

Welcome Christina

More Luthbels in the store are always welcome LOL

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,844
    edited April 2014

Welcome! And just incase anyone was interested in the new release you have, I thought I would post the link for you :)

Very nice job on your first set! and welcome to DAZ3D :)

http://www.daz3d.com/roll-and-ball

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
    edited April 2014

Post edited by luthbellina on
    edited April 2014

Welcome! And just incase anyone was interested in the new release you have, I thought I would post the link for you :)

Very nice job on your first set! and welcome to DAZ3D :)

http://www.daz3d.com/roll-and-ball

Thank you Ann.
    Kind regards
    Cristina

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • IgnisSerpentusIgnisSerpentus Posts: 2,487
    edited December 1969

Welcome and congrats on your first product. I was wondering how you were related to Luthbel, coz of your name lol Good luck with the sales! Very nice outfit, and I love the sense of color.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,631
    edited December 1969

Welcome! And very nice work. I like your shading and how weighty and real the pieces look.

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

A welcome from me too!

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Welcome Christina, and congrats on becoming a DAZ PA. I really like your outfit, and the color schemes are really nice. :coolsmile:

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited December 1969

Hello, and welcome to the nuthouse! :cheese:

Punch and pie are to your right! :)

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited December 1969

So nice to have you on board Cristina :) Hope you enjoy many, many sales as people appreciate and begin to use your nice products :)

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

Welcome. I also wondered about your PA name, also the outfit is very eye catching with the same attention to detail that Luthbel puts into their products, its one of those outfits that the more I look at it the more I like it, even if its quite girly :)

• edited December 1969

A little late on my part... but a heartfelt welcome and congrats, nevertheless.

For a second you had me fooled. *wink* Between the name and the quality of work I thought you were indeed Luthbel.

Looking forward to seeing what you do next.

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 3,014
    edited December 1969

.....Welcome!

• SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 924
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the madness! ;)

edited December 1969

Thank you very much for your warm support! I´m really happy with this new stage of my life.
    Because of my brother use to make male content, I decided to make a more girly approach, and I must confess that´s the manga-style I like.
    Why Luthbellina? We thought it sound funny, the other option was "Sisterbel", even funnier, but the idea came late :)
    Thanks again for every word! My next product it's quite advanced I hope to be able to show some renders soon!

Hungs and Kisses
    Luthbellina

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 3,014
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for your warm support! I´m really happy with this new stage of my life.
    Because of my brother use to make male content, I decided to make a more girly approach, and I must confess that´s the manga-style I like.
    Why Luthbellina? We thought it sound funny, the other option was "Sisterbel", even funnier, but the idea came late :)
    Thanks again for every word! My next product it's quite advanced I hope to be able to show some renders soon!

Hungs and Kisses
    Luthbellina

and I really like this MANGA style a lot too!! can't wait to buy more of your content!!!...oh sure, and from you big brother too!! great work!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,391
    edited December 1969

Welcome Luthbellina, and congrats for the really nice new product :)

• NaviNavi Posts: 452
    edited December 1969

Welcome Luthbellina, and that outfit looks great I must say, Looking forward more cute and anime outfits like that one :)

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited December 1969

(Looks for pie...)
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

(Looks for pie...)
    Me toooooo!! Definitely time for a snack.
  • scathascatha Posts: 756
    edited December 1969

Hello,
    My name is Cristina, ... , my brother Dan (Luthbel) who I never finish thanking for allowing me to grow up surrounded by brushes, canvases and art, ...
    Hugs and Kisses
    Luthbellina

Any expansion to Dan's family with an eye for details such as these is very welcome indeed, Cristina. :lol:
    Please do make yourself at home, your courtesy long sleeved white jacket with leather straps will be handed to you shortly. ;-)

• almahiedraalmahiedra Posts: 1,349
    edited December 1969

Welcome Luthbellina!

¡Bienvenida! un precioso traje como primer producto. ¡Te deseo excelentes ventas!

edited December 1969

thank you all for your words, you are very kind :)

Gil cómo me está costando esto del inglés, soy más del relaxing cup of café con leche :(

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,865
    edited December 1969

Welcome Luthbelina!!
    If you learned just something from you brother your stuff will be awesome!

• almahiedraalmahiedra Posts: 1,349
    edited December 1969

thank you all for your words, you are very kind :)

Gil cómo me está costando esto del inglés, soy más del relaxing cup of café con leche :(

Jeje. Es normal, yo sufro horrores leyendo el forum y escribiendo algo es mucho peor, no puedo decir ni la mitad de lo que deseo expresar. Pero animo!, que empiezas muy bien y con un excelente acompañante.

And again, good sales!