Regular plain clothing from 1950 to late 1970 Gen 8 female clothing

Mom's and pin up clothings :

Most of the apparel available here is either 21st century or futuristic plus a really little bit of historical albeit more or less accurate clothing

I would be really interested by 50's to 70's things, dresses, shoes, trousers and may I dare say undies.

This kind of undies would be "naturaly" Daz3d, safe given their plain opaque and covering properties !

Some "naughty" morphs could be included as a hidden plus.

Thank for your attention

Yves

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

I have several free items on my website you may find useful

• golem841golem841 Posts: 127
    edited June 2020

Thank you !

Your creations were the 1rts thing I thought of when posting this request.

I just downloaded some of your garments for G8 female.

I understand your little interest for undergarments : these are probably mostly sought after by men and are, I suppose, very "age dependant". I'm 59 years old, but I remember with an extraordinary clarity and details 2 "incidents" :

First : when our babysitter, with a pleated miniskirt, was wearing under what was called a "panty" in France, something like a cycling short but white strictly opaque, but with a ribbon of lace. I think I was eleven at this time, she had 4 boys harassing her to see how it was made.

Second : near the Geneva lake, when a young woman with the same sort of miniskirt was surprised by a sudden wind, it was in june 1974, it was a fascinating view ...even if there was not much to see !

This probably explain my absence of interest for today's ultra sexy undies.

And no, I didn't become a gynecologist, but a psychiatrist !

For the story, 20 years ago, I offered my wife luxury lingerie for Valentine's Day (hard time in the shop as you can imagine !!). One or 2 years after we had a real bad argument, and she torn some of them in front of me out of anger.

Last year she said she was sorry about this and that she would be ok for this sort of present, we both have "elephant memories" !

snip

Yves

Post edited by Chohole on

Any creator interested ?

Since we're alas probably in a pre-1929 like era, it's a very good time to buy and sell AND prepare to be as self-sufficient as possible....

I've seen a superb 1970 G8f dress appearing in the shop ! Great !!!! An instant buy for me.

But is the poor Ms supposed to be naked under ? In these days this was not mainstream at all to go bra-less or leg naked, all the contrary !

If I judge from films and advertising photographs of the time

thanks for reading

• Aave NainenAave Nainen Posts: 1,108

There are a number of reasons why the majority of dresses etc. come without undergarments, primarily because they generally aren't visible in a scene and therefore only increase system resources used without contributing to the image. If however, you wish to create a slightly naughty scene as you described above, kit-bashing is your friend. Pretty much everything in my store is very modest so for instance you could take the bottoms from the https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-beauty-and-the-beach-for-genesis-8-female to use as panties, and https://www.daz3d.com/frolic-dress-set-add-ons-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s for a bra and stockings.

Kit bashing is a ton of fun and if you use dForce garments you can create some very interesting images indeed!

As I perfectly understand this system resource question, in real life, there's always a little piece of undergarment appearing either by will, more or less, conscious or by  accident and this is the salt and pepper of women apparel.

At least from my point of view, it participates in the emotional or artistic part of an image : 3d is generally too perfectly clean.

• PtropePtrope Posts: 681

Completely agreed on this one, and adding this: '50s and '60s nightclothes - peignoirs, baby dolls and the like. Basically, anything Samantha wore to bed in "Bewitched." wink And preferably not modeled with the fabric suctioned to the breasts - these things draped on the form; it was a time that was both prudish and, as a result, teasing - they designed clothes that supposedly concealed a woman's shape, then made it out of sheer fabric!

Ptrope said:

Completely agreed on this one, and adding this: '50s and '60s nightclothes - peignoirs, baby dolls and the like. Basically, anything Samantha wore to bed in "Bewitched." wink And preferably not modeled with the fabric suctioned to the breasts - these things draped on the form; it was a time that was both prudish and, as a result, teasing - they designed clothes that supposedly concealed a woman's shape, then made it out of sheer fabric!

enlightened!! "Ma sorcière magnifique" in French, if someone makes clothes like this, do not forget the morph nose !!!

Both funny and sexy enough to exercise a lot of teenage male imagination.