PC sale not working correctly

cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
edited December 1969 in The Commons

The in-shop description says: "one day more". Yet, neither the memberships themselves are discounted by 30% nor the listed vendors' departments bear 30% discount. I am sure I didn't choose a new release since Kalypso Hair is at least a few months old. I'd really like to get myself that damn membership, but I cannot lose out on the offer. Can somebody give me any hints please?

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited May 2014

It was only a 2 days sale, and it ran Wed/Thurs. The Scifi .99 sale is for a week, though.
    The banner needs to be changed/updated/something.

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

I'm not seeing the banner or an entry on the new promos page - if you still see it try a forced refresh of the page (ctrl-F5 for most Windows browsers).

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    It was only a 2 days sale, and it ran Wed/Thurs. The Scifi .99 sale is for a week, though.
    The banner needs to be changed/updated/something.

Damn it... Or damn having guests exactly when DAZ launches probably one of the very best sales of the year :shut:. The banner was VERY confusing, I hope they pull it down before more people get confused.

edited December 1969

I'm not seeing the banner or an entry on the new promos page - if you still see it try a forced refresh of the page (ctrl-F5 for most Windows browsers).

Nope, still there. Used CCleaner to clear it all (except cookies), and did it again through Chrome itself just to be sure.
    http://www.daz3d.com/sales-promotions @ the top.
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

I may not have scrolled up earlier, I don't recall seeing the Grit and Grime stuff either, but the PC sale section definitely isn't there now for me.

edited December 1969

Yea, it's fixed now. The Grit and Grime was there, it was just under the PC banner.

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Yes I noticed the PC sale banner on the scrolling banner and on the hot promotions page this morning and early afternoon UK time.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

They finally removed it. Thread can be closed.