JUST RELEASED: EmmaAndJordi’s Crown and Mystic Circlets For Any Figure [COMMERCIAL]

EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi!

Just published: our products Crown Circlets For Any Figure, and Mystic Circlets For Any Figure.

You can use them both in Poser and DAZ Studio, and both in male and female figures. They come with fits for the most common figures: Genesis 2 Male, Genesis 2 Female, V6, M6, M4 and V4. They also have adjustment morphs to fit them to any other figure.

You can mix and match the metals and jewels and create very customized looks! :)

Now you can give your characters the look of high fantasy you wanted with highly detailed jewelry!

Get them now 30% off for a limited time, and you get a 40% off of all our catalog (in the same order)!!!

Here are the links:

http://www.daz3d.com/crown-circlets-for-any-figure

http://www.daz3d.com/mystic-circlets-for-any-figure

popup_4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1011K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 966K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1001K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 863K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M

Comments

• EmmaAndJordiEmmaAndJordi Posts: 952
    edited December 1969

Oh we forgot: the characters of the promos are EJ Estrella and EJ Niebla :)

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Other than extra fits, how do these differ or are similar to those products with similar names sold at Rendo?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

So pleased to see these in the store, and instant buy

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

icprncss said:
    Other than extra fits, how do these differ or are similar to those products with similar names sold at Rendo?

It doesn't look as if these are available at Rendo anymore.
    I would be interested in knowing if you plan on bringing all your products here, I'd be especially interested in the Prime products?
    Thanks

edited December 1969

icprncss said:

The ones sold there were ours too. They have been removed from there, and we added several adjustment morphs to make it easier to fit them to other figures, also added extra fits for Genesis 2 figures and for M4, and improved some mats of DAZ Studio, and we added some extra mat options.
    Now they are more versatile than the old version :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    So pleased to see these in the store, and instant buy

Thank you very much! :)

edited December 1969

icprncss said:

I would be interested in knowing if you plan on bringing all your products here, I'd be especially interested in the Prime products?
    Thanks

We will keep on adapting products and eventually we may bring many of them :)

If you are a user of V4/M4 exclusively, you may want to get them.

But we want to adapt our best products to Genesis 2, and in the process, many times we will add more morphs and materials.
    And in the case of hair/clothing/articulated jewelry, the advantages of having it 100% prepared for Genesis 2 will allow you to use it better and easier. When we can the V4 version will be included in the same product.

So if you prefer to wait and get the Genesis 2 version you will get a more complete product.

All the jewels, always that we can, will be made for any figure, so you will be able to use it for other figures :)

• michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
    edited May 2014

Hi, will the old files still be available at rendo? I already have the Mystic Circlets from there
    Post edited by michellecelebrielle on
    edited December 1969

Hi, will the old files still be available at rendo? I already have the Mystic Circlets from there

They won't sell there anymore. But if you bought them in the past they may be available to download them again from your account :)

edited December 1969

icprncss said:

Thanks

If you are a user of V4/M4 exclusively, you may want to get them.

But we want to adapt our best products to Genesis 2, and in the process, many times we will add more morphs and materials.
    And in the case of hair/clothing/articulated jewelry, the advantages of having it 100% prepared for Genesis 2 will allow you to use it better and easier. When we can the V4 version will be included in the same product.

So if you prefer to wait and get the Genesis 2 version you will get a more complete product.

All the jewels, always that we can, will be made for any figure, so you will be able to use it for other figures :)

Thank you for the answer, I don't use V4 but will probably picked up the Prime items as there is quite a large price difference, and I rarely have trouble fitting things to Genesis or G2 and I'm use to tweaking the mat settings.

edited May 2014

Thank you for the answer, I don't use V4 but will probably picked up the Prime items as there is quite a large price difference, and I rarely have trouble fitting things to Genesis or G2 and I'm use to tweaking the mat settings.

We don't have any jewelry on Prime, there are other items that are not easily usable on Genesis 2, and when they will be updated and released here, our will is to include that V4 version together in the same product as the Gen2F version. So we think it is better if you don't have them to wait and get the Gen2F+V4 version. Anyway it's your decision, but the wait may be worth.

We want to explain what we are doing. We are not happy just by moving products here. So what we are doing with every product that we decide to move is to put a lot of work on them. We add new morphs when we feel they improve the product, do specific rigging, add all the Gen2F available evolution morphs, all the fits to figures, add new features, new materials when we feel that there were few...

Everything to make the product better, and perfectly working on the new figures :)

Post edited by EmmaAndJordi on
    edited December 1969

Sorry:red:, I realised I was mixing you up with someone else, no most of your Prime things seem to be hair, do you know if these will be coming over to Daz.
    Thank you

edited December 1969

Sorry:red:, I realised I was mixing you up with someone else, no most of your Prime things seem to be hair, do you know if these will be coming over to Daz.
    Thank you

Don't worry! :)

Honestly, we would like to have all our store unified here. We are content creators full time, and we have no other income, and that is why we need to have a big back catalog. That is our reason to move the products from the other store to here, to keep an income from the back catalog that will allow us to focus here completely, as we do feel very well at DAZ. This will allow us to keep the income we need and be full time here. We are in this moment doing a serious effort to do this quick and without harming our economy as much as we can :)

As we understand the customers perspective, we understand that simply moving the products is not enough. There are very good products in the other store that we don't want to loose, so we have thought they need to be re-worked, adapted to the new figures, and many times add features or morphs, and materials. That way the customer can get a easy to use product, updated and ready for Genesis 2 :)

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited December 1969

Love your products! I already own all but 4 items from your Daz store and am waiting to see which of your products from your other store get updated to Genesis 2 and arrive in the store here. There are items I would love to have but have been leaning more toward G2 now, and not purchasing so much for V4 unless the V4 fit is included in the product.

edited December 1969

Kharma said:
    Love your products! I already own all but 4 items from your Daz store and am waiting to see which of your products from your other store get updated to Genesis 2 and arrive in the store here. There are items I would love to have but have been leaning more toward G2 now, and not purchasing so much for V4 unless the V4 fit is included in the product.

Yay! Thank you a lot for your support! :)

This means a lot for us! :)

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580
    edited December 1969

I usually use Genesis1, so I certainly appreciate the extra fitting morphs.

edited December 1969

I usually use Genesis1, so I certainly appreciate the extra fitting morphs.

Great! We added fit morphs for Genesis 2 Male, Genesis 2 Female, V4, M4, M6 and V6. But it may be easy to fit to Genesis 1 because the head can be very similar to any of these, and you have adjust morphs too :)