UTV Accessories

edited August 2014 in The Commons

Hi,
Good morning everybody, I am looking for some good quality UTV Accessories and found Savant Mfg. But I an not sure about the quality of their products. Can someone please give some information about the quality and durability of their products so that I can buy some accessories from them.

Post edited by nizamgph_6d657715d9 on

Comments

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Did you overwrite XP with 8?

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

What was the problem with Windows 8? I would be in favor of fixing rather than going back to XP which is no longer supported by Microsoft.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,898
    edited December 1969

What you want to do is called Dual Booting. I recommend looking up how to best dual boot the two operating systems as I cannot give any advice as I have only dual booted XP with Linux and not another Windows OS.

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

I agree with Matty. I've done dual booting before, but it's been a long time and it's a lot deeper of a subject than I'd want to get into here.

There are a number of good tech sites that have support forums frequented by a lot more tech-savvy people than this forum is. I highly recommend that the OP take advantage of those resources first.

• GreycatGreycat Posts: 334
    edited December 1969

Windows 8 changes the BIOS of the computer. I’m not sure it’s possible to go back.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited May 2014

You might want to read this article

http://techingiteasy.wordpress.com/2012/03/05/how-to-dual-boot-windows-xp-and-windows-8/

Is this a new laptop that came with Win 8 or did you upgrade your old OS from XP to Win 8?

MS has nothing on XP and Win 8 but here is the link for XP and Win 7

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/install-multiple-operating-system-multiboot#1TC=windows-7

Post edited by icprncss on
  • edited December 1969

Thanks for all of your suggestion...........