Can't Make Up My Mind:

islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
edited December 1969 in The Commons

On which figure to get...sigh! I would really like to get both,but only have the mullah for one...so which one....lol!

Can only get one of them:
---------------------------------
Olympia 6 whom I have had in my wishlist since she has been out and whenever she went on sale it was when I ran out of money :-(.

Gianni 6 whom I think is a one hunk of a male and really want also

Someone please help me choose and save my sanity....lol.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited December 1969

Honestly, if you have GF2/GM2 and all their morphs, just skip both and make your own character. While they both look nice, I have yet to see a reason to get either.

if i had to choose, I would go Olympia since I rarely use male models in any project.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

Are you looking at the shapes for Genesis/Genesis 2 Female/Genesis 2 male or something else?

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

@ FSMCDesigns : I do have the morphs bundle for both G2F and G2M :-). I was also thinking that olympia would be my best bet also as she seems a lil less costly atm! Ty so much for answering and I love ur characters that u come up with :-).

@Richard Haseltine : I am looking at the shapes for mixing with my other shapes as sometimes you can come up with some unique looking characters (G2F and G2M). I also like to mix and match clothing and textures. Basically the whole she-bang. Hopefully you could see what I was trying to do. I always buy the bundles because I feel that I get more in the bargain.

Thank you all so much for answering :-). Take Care and have a wonderful day/evening.

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

I agree with Michael (FSMCDesigns). I have G2F, Victoria 6 and the morphs bundle. With these, I can create any character I like, ranging from a muscular amazonian warrioress to an improbably voluptuous siren.

There is something to be said for the bundles are cheaper argument. However, I find that there are always some items in the bundle that I am never going to use so that needs to be factored into the cost/benefit calculation.

Cheers,

Alex.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,366
    edited December 1969

Personally I would go for Gianni, Olympia is nice adds a little something to G2F but Gianni adds a lot to G2M, I'm not really all that impressed with M6, wish I had saved my money but Gianni was well worth it. As others have said with what you have for G2F you can create pretty much anything you want so why bother with Olympia. Female stuff is constantly being release whereas Male stuff is not often released the Gianni Pro Bundle was, for me, well worth it.

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Thank you all for the replies and input and yep I know what you mean about not enough stuff for the males :-). Ended up getting the Gianni Bundle for that reason and because he looks so delicious....lol! I like to try mixing different morphs, clothing, textures,etc...cause using just one full outfit is kinda boring..lol.

Thank everyone again and have a wonderful day/nite :-).