Anybody working on better feet and hands for G8?

xtornasunderxxtornasunderx Posts: 7
edited May 2020 in Product Suggestions

Genesis 8 has been out for awhile now and checking the online marketplaces often, I have yet to find anybody releasing a product which improves the overall look of its feet and hands. Chungdan once made an awesome product for G3F called "Beauty Fingers and Toes" which I used whenever I customized my models, and despite how it was sometimes troublesome with certain footwear or gloves, I loved it and worked around it. But it's outdated and they have yet to release an updated product for G8F, for whatever reason. I've purchased a number of products which include morphs for the feet and hands for G8 but nothing really compares to what is available for the previous generation. I'm not sure how often new generations are released but I feel like G8 will be replaced by G9 pretty soon and my G8 characters have hardly any decent morphs in general to customize their shape. My customized Genesis 3 female is still my most used model because I can't recreate anything even remotely similar especially when it comes to feet and hands. 

Post edited by xtornasunderx on

Comments

• Three WishesThree Wishes Posts: 471

Interesting and validating comment!  I tend to use G3 over G8 myself but I'm gradually getting more and more use out of the G8 characters for my own renders.

The G8M fingers in particular have always truck me as a bit...spiderish.  

• IsaacNewtonIsaacNewton Posts: 1,300

I would also love to see better hands and feet for G8.

In regard to the hands, the movement of the thumbs is particularly poor as it causes very unrealistic distortion between the thumb and forefinger. (see image)

hand comparison.jpg
    555 x 926 - 177K
  • AHArtAHArt Posts: 202

YES!!!!! I need details on my hands like palm and side creases. The hands are the only thing that look fake to me in my renders crying

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817
    edited May 2020

I would also love to see better hands and feet for G8.

In regard to the hands, the movement of the thumbs is particularly poor as it causes very unrealistic distortion between the thumb and forefinger. (see image)

well I tested it.

See my attachment, i was able to do it :P

But I have the feelings I can grab around things better as the hand can in daz3d.

Edit: Reached over 1.000 Posts wohuu!

hand.jpg
    2988 x 2501 - 3M
    Post edited by Loony on