Graziana Boat

3djoji3djoji Posts: 1,075

With great pleasure, the "Graziana Boat" is now in the shop. Some of you asked me to get the pier shown in the promos. Feel free to download it at  https://www.dropbox.com/s/dd2p6inw9wapqr2/GrazianaPier.zip?dl=0 

I wish you a great pleasure to work with the Graziana boat and feel free to ask any question here.

Georges

Graziana-popup_01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 779K
Graziana-popup_02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 748K
Post edited by 3djoji on

Comments

• mavantemavante Posts: 734

The realism and detailing is outstanding.

Here's the link to it: Graziana Boat

• chris-2599934chris-2599934 Posts: 1,775

It's at https://www.daz3d.com/graziana-boat , what a fantastic model! The control panel to drive all the lighting is an especially nice touch.

Just need to think of an excuse to buy it now...

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,139

Just popped in to say what a fantastic model! It's not often I see a model and am so impressed. I have no immediate need for such a boat, but I'm going to have to find a reason!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,737

Thank you for the pier. The boat was a must buy (well, currently must add to cart - but it's going to be purchased later) - lots of potential for all kinds of story from bright young things in the late twenties through noir detective and shipboard romance to cold war sneakiness.

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Thank you for the pier. The boat was a must buy (well, currently must add to cart - but it's going to be purchased later) - lots of potential for all kinds of story from bright young things in the late twenties through noir detective and shipboard romance to cold war sneakiness.

Also don't forget some true Lovecraftian horror!

• 3djoji3djoji Posts: 1,075

I've received a mail about the "old photo" in the promos. It was not intended to be published as a promo, it was a personnal work.  I had the plans (Russian version) of the boat but I had poor reference pictures for it, in fact, I count only five usable documents and none of the same boat version. One of these is the picture which inspires the "old fashion" promo. I "just" replace the original boat of the picture by mine using photoshop (yes it was a long work to get it , but it was funny to make). Find hereafter the original picture and our Graziana...

GrazianaMontage2.jpg
    1000 x 598 - 409K
    Grazyna-ship.jpg
    600 x 349 - 85K
  • This would be a great boat for the Seattle area "mosquito fleet".

Will you be making other "names" for the boat? and more importantly, will you be creating other boats like this?

Will you be making other "names" for the boat? and more importantly, will you be creating other boats like this?

I've provided a "no logo", "no Flag" and "No Logo Funnel" materials in order to get a clean version of the boat. Nevertheless, it is always possible to edit the texture with photoshop (or another program like paint etc) in order to replace the name by another of your choice. For that, in the textures directory "Graziana" under 3djoji, select the "Logos" subdir. The names are there. Replace the new design (color and opacity) in the surfaces "Graziana Logos" of the graziana boat and save your new materials for the Graziana Logos node. Choose no Logo funnel to clean the polish logo of the funnel. To replace the logo of the funnel, edit with photoshop (or another program) the texture GrazianaUpperDeckT05_BaseColor. To replace the flag, you have to edit with photoshop (or another program) the texture GrazianaUpperDeckT25_BaseColor. Do not forget to save your new materials for the node Graziana Upper Deck. By the way, if you find difficult to make it yourself, I can help.

and more importantly, will you be creating other boats like this?

I'm working on several project but there is always a boat in between (these are long work).  For instance, some weeks ago, I took back the design of some more of a Fletcher class destroyer. You can follow the news on my facebook page. I hope I will design more passager vessel in the futur. For that I must be taken with a particular model.  

• Thanks!  I got the boat, so am excited to try it out. If you need inspiration: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puget_Sound_mosquito_fleet

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

Just visited your site: That Hamburger - Pocket Avatar is awesome!

gitika1 said:

Just visited your site: That Hamburger - Pocket Avatar is awesome!

thank you :-)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,737
    Paintbox said:

Also don't forget some true Lovecraftian horror!

or Weimar decadence.

• FaveralFaveral Posts: 415
    As always, excellent quality work my friend!
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,729

When I saw the Graziana Boat this morning, it reminded me of when as a teen, I worked with my father on a German Harbor Police Boat WWI era, and years later a decomissioned US Coast Guard Cutter, renovating them. Your boat went on my wishlist just in case I forgot to shop today. Thankfully I remembered and went back just now and put it and the Marmara Boat (how did I miss that?) in my cart. Thank you so much for the pier, that was very generous of you.

Mary

• norb82norb82 Posts: 4

Thank you, awesome work a must buy for me later. Here, at the lake Balaton, similar boats are still used (not exactly this type, but there are similar ones :) 

norb82 said:

Thank you, awesome work a must buy for me later. Here, at the lake Balaton, similar boats are still used (not exactly this type, but there are similar ones :) 

I hope you'll get a lot of fun with it !

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,787
    edited July 2020

Just wanted to see, if it will work in Unity, because I can create really big terrains there.

I still need to fix the materials on the boat, but below is the render of Graziana boat on Drawsko lake in Poland.

Graziana01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 429K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited July 2020

This is pretty large environment, 8 km by 8 km. I have marked the position of Graziana with the red arrow.

Graziana02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 299K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited July 2020

On more render on another lake.

Graziana04.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 734K
    Post edited by Artini on

@Artini : That work is amazing. I can not wait to see the final render. Good job!

• Hello! Not to bring this thread back from the dead but ... well, yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing.

I just totally grabbed this item at the flash sale just now - can't wait to try it out on the new USXT Tropics add on. Is that pier still available, 3djoji?

paulawp (marahzen) said:

Hello! Not to bring this thread back from the dead but ... well, yeah, that's exactly what I'm doing.

I just totally grabbed this item at the flash sale just now - can't wait to try it out on the new USXT Tropics add on. Is that pier still available, 3djoji?

i send you a message

• MartialMartial Posts: 404

I just bought the boat but the link to the per not work now How to find it? Thanks