Screen flash in Vertex Room

JikitoJikito Posts: 15
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

So, I have been having this issue for a few weeks. I will describe the issue first, then the steps I have taken.

While I am in Vertex model room, the room flashes when hovering from view to view.

Now, I know this was a fixed bug a few years ago, but I am just now having the problem on 8.5 pro.

So, at first I thought my graphics card was dying, so I had it checked out. It was fine. I also checked the drivers, my monitor, and even moved speakers away just in case they were unshielded. None of this has helped. I even uninstalled windows and did a fresh install. After none of that worked I uninstalled and reinstalled carrara on a different PC of mine and I am still having the issue.

I have only found articles on this issue stating the bug has been fixed, yet I just now got it. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Comments

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

If you "just" got it, then something has changed with your computer, an incompatible update or SOMEthing.

Also try your settings in the Interactive Preview, you may be able to switch to OpenGL or Software - whichever you aren't using now...

• dot_batdot_bat Posts: 373
    edited May 2014

i have the same issue tho not as bad as it was. i have a quadro 4000 card running 10.9.2 on a macpro dual quad 3.1ghz. its especially annoying when im in more than 1 view

Post edited by dot_bat on