I've just made all of my Carrara products Free

I put the post in the Freebies section HERE

It's been a long time since my store closed here at Daz 3D. It just feels right to offer these up so that everyone can have them in their browser - if they want them.

I hope that some of you wonderful people find some joy in this!

I have had a lot of fun with them and still do!

Using Woodlands:

Using Badlands:

Using Woodlands:

Using Starry Sky:

Using Woodlands:

Badlands

Badlands and Starry Sky

Comments

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,024
    Thanks for the freebies and renders!
  • DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,323

My pleasure!!! smiley

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Thank you

Absolutely! smiley

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,701

I found a *big* problem with your new website...

I cannot find a 'donate' button anywhere - major flaw. no place to insert beer money.

(tnx!, btw :)

--ms

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

I always have mixed feeling when a Carrara PA does this.  Still, thanks for your generosity!

• mindsongmindsong Posts: 1,701

heh,

I do NOT think you have to worry about our losing dart to any of the alternative 'dark sides'. In many ways, he's actively hindering my efforts to 'diversify' :)

it's all good!

--ms

mindsong said:

heh,

I do NOT think you have to worry about our losing dart to any of the alternative 'dark sides'. In many ways, he's actively hindering my efforts to 'diversify' :)

it's all good!

--ms

Too true!

...but it's not my fault! Carrara just talks to me!!! smiley

• CbirdCbird Posts: 493

I highly recommend these to anyone who hasn't dipped a toe yet. The scenes are great, but all the tips and aids have taught me a lot. They are great scenes AND tutorials all in one.

My big complaint, Dart, is that you didn't get to make dozens more of these!

Cbird said:

My big complaint, Dart, is that you didn't get to make dozens more of these!

I'm still here, my friend!

Dozens, you say?

(sharpens pencil - I... I mean mouse!)

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

awesome.... but I have them all.... cool

what other stuff you got in the pipeline I can buy... devil

you can sell them at your new website wink

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,235

This is so generous of you Dartanbeck, thank you!

I bought Woodlands a few years back . Your explanations both here on the forums and the product documentation are so helpful. Looking forward to exploring your other creations I (foolishly) didn't purchase...

Cheers!

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

Thank you Mr Dart, that is very kind. All that work you did and are still doing for Carrara.

Very much obliged I am to you as I think we are all.  (who said english was a hard language?)

• HeadwaxHeadwax Posts: 9,964

OMG I just looked at your site - what a terrific job you have done. Spick and easy to get around in. Classic - a great advertisement for Carrara!

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,334

Bought all of your freebies, many thanks for them.

Your website needs a donate button !!!

Thank you all!!!

• kakmankakman Posts: 225

You have always been so very generous with your time and helping others.

I had already purchased all of your products as soon as they were available and have enjoyed using them all, but this is wonderful gift to those who had not yet purchased them.

I agree with the other posts regarding your website - is great and easy to navigate and it surely MUST HAVE a donate button.

kakman said:

You have always been so very generous with your time and helping others.

I had already purchased all of your products as soon as they were available and have enjoyed using them all, but this is wonderful gift to those who had not yet purchased them.

I agree with the other posts regarding your website - is great and easy to navigate and it surely MUST HAVE a donate button.

Thank you, my friend! Good to see read you again!!! It's been... what... a while? :) I hope all is well!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

Thank you

i've loved the starry nights a long time

Mystiarra said:

Thank you

i've loved the starry nights a long time

I still use it all the time. I love having 3d stars in multiple layers like that, and then the individual ones to use with my nebulae.

Thank you All for your very kind words! 

Still being an essential hero on the front lines of this COVID-19 thing is getting more and more draining. My Rosie is amazing at helping my overcome that and keeps finding new ways to get me back to Carrara so I can keep going. What a True Hero is She! I Love my Rose! heart

The rallying and rioting/looting has made my job even more difficult as supply lines are being shut down for the safety of their people. I certainly can't blame them for that, but it's making the public even more edgy, impatient and... well... grumpy.  I'm doing my best to calm the situation through sheer optimism and cheerfulness, and that's been helping! smiley

• SileneUKSileneUK Posts: 1,970

heart kissheartkissheartkissheart kissheartkissheartkissheart kissheartkissheartkiss

yes laughSilene