M4 & V4 not showing

Just purchased Poser 11 and after installing M4, V4 as well as other poser products I purchased here, they do not show I library. I have tried "File/Install from zip" and even manually placing the files myself and still do not show. Any help would be appreciated, haven't had much help from generosity on this.

Comments

• ArhainArtArhainArt Posts: 53
    This is how my library looks with what I currently have installed. Even tried using DIM, but no luck there either
    Poser Library.jpg
    231 x 591 - 66K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022

What is that screenshot showing? Doesn't look like it displays the actual folders in your library, is that some kind of category/metadata view? (Actual question, as I don't have P11)

Leana said:

What is that screenshot showing? Doesn't look like it displays the actual folders in your library, is that some kind of category/metadata view? (Actual question, as I don't have P11)

That is the P11 content library and it is showing the Figures library. With older versions you would see in that particular folder fo M4, V4, etc. there would be a folder labeled "Daz People", but as you see it is not there.
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022

Ok, I was wondering since there are folders called "Figures" and "Poser Pro" in there...

Can you find the V4 or M4 cr2 on disk? Where is it located? 

• SempieSempie Posts: 651

Poser 11 is a bit tricky.

In the main directory, I have several subdirectories

One of them is called Runtime.

Do NOT install content there, (apart from python scripts, these need to go there.)

I have installed my Poser Content folder within the Poser 11 main folder.(You may have installed it somewhere else; you get to choose the location when installing Poser 11)

In there, there is another Runtime folder.

And that is where all of the content goes.

Hope this helps,

Sempie said:

Poser 11 is a bit tricky.

In the main directory, I have several subdirectories

One of them is called Runtime.

Do NOT install content there, (apart from python scripts, these need to go there.)

I have installed my Poser Content folder within the Poser 11 main folder.(You may have installed it somewhere else; you get to choose the location when installing Poser 11)

In there, there is another Runtime folder.

And that is where all of the content goes.

Hope this helps,

Thank you! I now have V4 installed. Now to get the rest. Thanks again!