Bryce Pro Installing Issues

pagsovationpagsovation Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Hi, just bought Bryce 7 Pro and having problems installing on Windows 7 Ultimate. I was able to download the Daz installer, but when i try to download the Bryce Lightning or Bryce Pro Content I get error messages saying that Bryce wasn't found on my computer. Completely lost. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited May 2014

there are several parts to Bryce 7 Pro

Bryce_7.1.0.109_Win32.exe 253.76 MB is the program installer

BryceContent_7.0.0.21_Win.exe 670.03 MB is the large bonus content file

BryceProContent_7.0.0.19_Win.exe 17.23 MB Is the default content file

BryceLightning_7.1.0.109_Win.exe 10.86 MB Is Bryce lightning. You only need this if you are going to set up a render Farm.

You need to install Bryce_7.1.0.109 before you install any of the other parts.

Are you using DIM to install this

You will need to run the Installer Bryce_7.1.0.109_Win32.exe manually to install the program, and then you can map the path in DIM for the content. You will find the installer in Your Product Library by going to your account using the button at top right of the screen and then selecting Product Library from the options listed there. (Across the top) Download and install that, and then go from there.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • pagsovationpagsovation Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the reply. I'm not using the Daz Installer cause the Bryce files don't show up, just the Daz Studio stuff.. The only Bryce files on Daz's site are the Bryce Lightning and the Bryce Pro Content, I don't see the "Bryce_7.1.0.109_Win32.exe" or "BryceContent_7.0.0.21_Win.exe". Thanks!

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

@pagsovation: Bryce Lightning is a program, or part of a program, which allows the use of a second computer to render images. Bryce Pro Content is added material which is added to the main Bryce 7.1 Pro program. You need to install Bryce 7.1 Pro before installing any other Bryce programs.

edited May 2014

In the product library Click on the picture icon and it will take you to the other page

Make sure you use the >exe and not the zip, because the zip is the Mac installer

Bryce_7-2.jpg
    694 x 368 - 94K
    bryce_7-1.jpg
    694 x 368 - 91K
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Thanks guys for the help, will try that :-)

edited December 1969

Tyvm chohole and GussNemo, got it installed and it works just fine!

edited December 1969

Great, now you can have fun. :coolsmile:

Glad we could help

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

That's good to hear. Hope you enjoy the adventure.

edited December 1969

Enjoying it immensely!