I LOVE Skin Builder Pro... question for the developers....

AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
edited December 1969 in The Commons

How about an expansion pack with tons of styles and colors of crewcuts for all of our bald men?

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Huh? Not following, I get the need for hairs but how is that tied into Skin Builder? Just seems like two very different things altogether to me.

Color me curious.

Yes I'm blue right now, that is my curious color.

• AdemnusAdemnus Posts: 744
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Huh? Not following, I get the need for hairs but how is that tied into Skin Builder? Just seems like two very different things altogether to me.

Color me curious.

Yes I'm blue right now, that is my curious color.

Oh, easy. Skin builder pro just places images on the model via the LIE. A crewcut can be applied in this way very easily, rather than making a crewcut head helmet that can have problems with morphing to various characters. SBP is perfect for doing this.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

In other word either a painted on hair texture like you see in some character packs or something similar to 3Dream's Universal Skullcap and various textures you see over at Renderosity.

edited December 1969

except, by using this method, it's a one-click and every male can wear them style.
    No skullcaps not fitting, no messing with the texture maps. Just click. Hair. No more bald guys. And frankly, a variety of crewcuts would be great as that's usually what a lot of us are looking for on males. Too much big hair in the store.

I've tried the rendo stuff, they dont work out and take too much primping. This skin builder pro would be perfect.

• Bluefox25Bluefox25 Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

I agree! It would make a good add on. I'd buy it...

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

except, by using this method, it's a one-click and every male can wear them style.
    No skullcaps not fitting, no messing with the texture maps. Just click. Hair. No more bald guys. And frankly, a variety of crewcuts would be great as that's usually what a lot of us are looking for on males. Too much big hair in the store.

I've tried the rendo stuff, they dont work out and take too much primping. This skin builder pro would be perfect.

Close shaved textures like the original SAV alpha scalp would work but I'm not sure about a crew cut in 2D.

edited December 1969

icprncss said:

Close shaved textures like the original SAV alpha scalp would work but I'm not sure about a crew cut in 2D.

That's what Im talking about. In other words, NO different than what's on the sav scalp except there's no skullcap to fiddle with. And there could many styles and colors from uniform like the sav one to more shaved above the ears, etc. My sav skullcap breaks to smithereens with any shape on genesis except m4. This would solve that problem forever.