Aiko on Ice

federikifederiki Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I downloaded the file again and again - there is no obj file and no cr2 file...... please help me!

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,676
    edited December 1969

What is the name of the file you are downloading?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2012

You should have a file called IM00003951_aiko-on-ice.zip which is 23.9mb. Inside, if you unzip it into a temp location you will find a content filed, and within the content file you will find a runtime which has the geometries anothe folrder called libraries inside which is the character and pose folders and another folder called textures.

THe geometry folder contains the objs and the character folder contains the cr2 files

Post edited by Chohole on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,786
    edited December 1969

why am I picturing a Japanese school girl with a meth pipe right now?

• federikifederiki Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    You should have a file called IM00003951_aiko-on-ice.zip which is 23.9mb. Inside, if you unzip it into a temp location you will find a content filed, and within the content file you will find a runtime which has the geometries anothe folrder called libraries inside which is the character and pose folders and another folder called textures.

THe geometry folder contains the objs and the character folder contains the cr2 files

Yes - this is the name of the file..... I downloaded it today again and now there are the geometries in the download and it works....thats very strange...... but now I have all files - thank you!