Stores Not Discounting Correctly *Solved*

NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
edited May 2014 in The Commons

Well, I've waited almost four hours so thought I'd mention it- have the staff look at the stores that are supposed to be giving discounts, because Out Of Touch and Emma/Jordi stores do not. Haven't tested the rest of them, it's 5am and getting some sleep. I would assume the rest are not functioning right yet either (supposed to give 60% if new release is in the cart, excludes new items, and none of the ones I had were new. Tested many things, even things I already have.)

I'll come back and mark it solved after I come back online, if it's been fixed. Will be about 8 hours though.

Post edited by Novica on

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,642
    edited December 1969

Also Predatron and Sickleyeild.. They discount with the purchase of a new release from day 1 but not with the purchase of an item from day 2 where they are also listed.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

This has been reported

• FauveFauve Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Same thing is happening to me, I have a Day 1 item in my cart but I'm not getting the discount on Predatron's store.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited December 1969

This appears solved in my cart- anyone else still having trouble? I'm putting "Solved" in title.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

I'm not seeing any discount on the Giselle base. The bundles are showing the sale prices but not the base.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Should be fixed now

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Mike. It's showing now.

edited December 1969

Not solved for me, I'm afraid. :( I added RPC Volume 1: Fallen Trees, Ivy and Vines to my cart, then added Predatron's Loft 4 Lease (Poser). Loft 4 lease still shows at the full price. Am I doing something wrong?

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874
    edited December 1969

Fauve said:
    Not solved for me, I'm afraid. :( I added RPC Volume 1: Fallen Trees, Ivy and Vines to my cart, then added Predatron's Loft 4 Lease (Poser). Loft 4 lease still shows at the full price. Am I doing something wrong?

The Loft is a new item and doesn't qualify. It says excludes new releases. :)

edited December 1969

Oh, good, then it's just me. :D Thank you for setting me right.