Realistic Muscle Girl

Hey guys! I'm creating some renders for a Gym, But I can't find a realistic muscle girl. I find some morphs like She freak, but never looks like a realistic muscle woman. Especially on biceps. So I like to suggest a Female muscle model who can be a Ripped Fitness girl or a Huge muscle woman! My client (gym's owner) say thank you!

PS - This is my first post sorry if I do something wrong!

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,885

If you can wait a while, D Master should be releasing the female version of Auto Muscle Enhancer relatively soon. Here’s the thread for that product, so you can judge for yourself whether that’s likely to be the solution for you. Otherwise, do you have the basic G8F body morph pack? It’s pretty must-have no matter what you’re doing with G8F, but pertinent to your needs, it has bodybuilder and fitness morphs. For more specific control over muscles, there are things like Muscularity Morphs that will get you more realistic morphs. Also bear in mind that She Freak, She Swole and other products can be partially dialed in, and don’t have to look like the over-the-top promo images you see. 

• Gordig said:

If you can wait a while, D Master should be releasing the female version of Auto Muscle Enhancer relatively soon. Here’s the thread for that product, so you can judge for yourself whether that’s likely to be the solution for you. Otherwise, do you have the basic G8F body morph pack? It’s pretty must-have no matter what you’re doing with G8F, but pertinent to your needs, it has bodybuilder and fitness morphs. For more specific control over muscles, there are things like Muscularity Morphs that will get you more realistic morphs. Also bear in mind that She Freak, She Swole and other products can be partially dialed in, and don’t have to look like the over-the-top promo images you see. 

I have those morphs but I Don't know if my habilities are not good enoght but I never have a good result, especialy on arms. My Models aways look a bad cartoon character XD. I Think this Auto Muscle Enhancer will be a good solution! Thanks for yout help

• Posted some pics over on the AME thread of Teen Josie 8 ported onto G8M so I could play with the AME product on females. Should be similar to the female AME when it is released. Enjoy!

• Posted some pics over on the AME thread of Teen Josie 8 ported onto G8M so I could play with the AME product on females. Should be similar to the female AME when it is released. Enjoy!

Great my friend Thank You!!