Fairy Tree?

DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Not a single Daz Studio render promo....

The candle at least looks like poser illuminating, but any DS materials?

I'd like to see how the scaling works with a genesis or generation 4 figure.

And see what it looks like in Daz studio.

It's so frustrating when a product can't show a Daz render. :(

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

It is not required that a PA support both formats. It states very clearly in the Info section Poser Core only.

• fictionalbookshelffictionalbookshelf Posts: 837
    edited May 2014

I have Poser and Daz plus I'm downloading and installing the fairy tree. So when it's done installing I can do a Daz render with no tweaking and a Genesis figure in the scene to let you see how it looks.

edited to add a quick render from Daz with Genesis base figure in the scene. I didn't adjust the textures on the fairy tree. It can be easily scaled up a bit if you want it bigger.

edited again to say that Giselle 6 is a much better fit with the fairy tree.

FairyTree.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 381K
    Post edited by fictionalbookshelf on
  • DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,504
    edited May 2014

Jaderail said:
    It is not required that a PA support both formats. It states very clearly in the Info section Poser Core only.

Erm. I'm not sure where you see anything that says "poser only"

Just because it only has a poser installer only doesnt mean at all that it's only a poser product. And the compatible programs also lists Daz Studio.

It's just kind of nice if vendors would include a render of what a product looks like in Daz Studio. Because a lot of people here are Daz Studio users and it makes sense to let us know what a product looks like in our program of choice. Even Renderosity generally requires a Daz Studio render to be included; you'd think that a Daz store would doubly so! While I will sometimes buy something without DS mats- as I'm pretty adept at making my own mats by now- it's really not hard to include a Daz rendered promo at least.

Edit: my thanks to fictionalromance for the Daz render :)

Post edited by DisparateDreamer on