Proposal update DAZ Studio 4 ....

andreretogasserandreretogasser Posts: 256
edited June 2020 in Product Suggestions

Here's my little suggestion for the people working on improving the DAZ Studio software: It would be really practical if we could change the names of the Scenes or Actors in the "Saved files" with a right click - like most Windows users are used to...

I tend to be quite chaotic when I work creatively .... when there is a phase of "organizational reflection", it becomes pretty complex to bring structure into my saved files. It would be a great time saver if I could change the names of the saved scenes immediately when I encounter incorrectly saved work in daily use.

I might not be the only user who works like this....

Post edited by andreretogasser on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,580

You can right-click on the scene icon and choose "Rename"

• You can right-click on the scene icon and choose "Rename"

Not in my DAZ Studio 4.12 pro mate!

• You can right-click on the scene icon and choose "Rename"

Not in my DAZ Studio 4.12 pro mate!

Are you lookign in an actual file folder in the Content Library pane, or are you in the Daz Connect Virtual folder or Categories or Products?

• Are you lookign in an actual file folder in the Content Library pane, or are you in the Daz Connect Virtual folder or Categories or Products?

I alway's use: "Actors, Wardrobe & Props" - under "Products". Then "saved files" and "Local user".

• You need to use the Content Library>Daz Studio Formats>Location saved to - you should be able to right-click on a file in your preferred view and select Show Asset>Show in Mapped Directory