Ninth DAZ 3D Bryce rendering Challenge

hergal3dhergal3d Posts: 26
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Hello guys, I'm an Bryce Italian user.
From version 2 to 7.1 present, Bryce I have always been amazed by the simplicity of use. Among the upcoming implementations I would like the 64-bit support, as the crash for lack of memory are frequent. I have never posted anything on this forum , however , I would like to participate in the " Bryce rendering Challenge" with some of my renderings that have as their main subject the dinosaurs in an aquatic environment ( the theme of the challenge) . I have many other renderings with different sets and different dinosaurs that if you want , I can post you in this forum . When I make a scene I think mainly for 3D lenticular technique. In fact, I like to make renderings stereoscopic rendering the scene from 18 different points of view, with particular software then frames are interlaced in a file that will be assembled after printing with special lenticular sheets that will produce the three-dimensional picture can be viewed without the classic red / cyan glasses . If you pull out a pair of frames I can make a simple color or gray anaglyph. If you will give me the chance , I'll post the gif animations that simulate the lenticular technique. For the challenge I have attached three renderings .Let me know if I posted in the right section.
Sorry for my bad English. Thank you,
Pino ( Hergal3D )

Lesothosaurus_diagnosticus.jpg
2000 x 1346 - 2M
Eohippus_angustidens.jpg
2000 x 1293 - 1M
Brachiosaurus_altithorax.jpg
2000 x 1254 - 981K

Comments