Undress Animations

Ok guys, I've been using daz studio for almost a year. I am trying to create a undress animation of my own, but it isnt working out that well and I couldnt find any product for these animations. Is there any product which contains undress animations? Please help me out.

Comments

• TDBAGZTDBAGZ Posts: 165

Well the undress morphs and animations would be specific to character and garment.

You can try to aim for garments that have exposure morphs included. Theres an Fit Control product that has morphing transfer across garments that may help. You can use model software like Blender to help aid your morph creation. Theres the Mesh Grabber Tool product that may be of assistance as well. I imagine it to be an easier task with single cloth garments (blouses / nightys) you could dforce more easily as well. 

I fear your really talking about morphing every frame though and that would again be very specific to the clothing item type, specific product, and characters fit. 

Highly custom and complex requiring very high skill level and time intensive.

If you are creating a scene you might want to really consider tricking the audience around it with camera cutaways or close ups of falling cloth in front of a figure or dforced animated cloth landing at figures feet or on other room props. Perhaps use the old "Let me slip into something more comfortable" method using a cut or occuled divider.  

• LoonyLoony Posts: 1,817

I talked with richard about it somehow somewhere, the best way is to make every scene Frame by Frame self and render it and then merge it together with a software to create a clip, like you can use Shotcut (its free) and make out of the images a movie.

A complete animateable scene is not really possible would I assume, its better to do it manual and create slowly the frames.

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 975

It is a bit of an investment to get all of the related "everyday 2" clothing set, but it has poses and morphs like this sample to work with.

Assuming you have other clothing in mind, I might suggest using magnets to help move things where you want them and to help avoid collisions.

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 912

Could you start with this? https://www.daz3d.com/everyday-2-undress-poses-and-clothes-for-genesis-8-females

At least the clothes have the proper morphs, not sure how well it will in-between.