Horses sale???

3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 486
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi all,

I got to the site yesterday and, quite separately from the Punch sale it seemed, was a sale on horses stuff. Coool! I looked everywhere for actual information about the sale, like duration, dates, etc - could find nothing. All I saw was the banner ad, clicked on that and came to the sale items page. No info whatsoever unless it was well hidden. Got involved in a technical issue late into the night, went to bed, and this morning went to pay and - the prices were back to normal.

This sort of things happens a lot. I have a real problem with DAZ just not giving out information, expecting us to search the forums or something maybe?? Some of us don't have the luxury of time for that. I am barely able to keep up with the sales and Plat Club stuff. When I click on the banner ad for a special, I expect to find information about that special, not just the items and I have to guess wildly as to DAZ's intentions.

Anyone else fed up with this? Or is it just me?

Rolling eyes .... :)

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

DAZ 3D has many "Flash Sales"

As the name suggests these are short lived sales so the idea is to buy when you see the sale advertised.

Checking this thread regularly helps. http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/21605/

• 3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 486
    edited December 1969

Thanks Chohole, I obviously missed where it said "Flash Sale" and of course the banner is gone now so I can't see it again to see whether it did, or it's just my age creeping on! I just think it would be helpful for those of us who are busy, and for outsiders and non-forum people, if like on other sites you would click on the banner and be given information - for clarity's sake. I wonder how many sales they miss out on because of silly things like that? Oh well. I'll have to do without the horse items until they have another sale, then. LOL! :)

• acanthisacanthis Posts: 604
    edited December 1969

I agree. That sale certainly galloped past! One minute it had trotted onto the store banner starting gate, the next it had leapt the last fence and anyone caught horsing around came in last!

• 3DScreencraft3DScreencraft Posts: 486
    edited December 1969

LOLOL! Exactly! I just can't see that it benefits the sellers OR the buyers to go to all that trouble and then whisk it away like a horsefly ... ;)

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited December 1969

Anyone else fed up with this? Or is it just me?

Rolling eyes .... :)

Just you, LOL. That is the point of a flash sale, get it while you can, snooze you lose, etc.