Milestone rewards Question

KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Do the rewards only apply to the scifi items that are more than 2.99? When you click the link to go to the qualifying items it includes items that are 1.99 but the coupon doesn't work on them. Why can't the link just show items that actually do qualify ? Why include items that aren't applicable? Is it a marketing tactic for impulse buying? It would certainly save on having to repeat this question.

Also is there a time limit as to when this coupon has to be used and why does it include the scifi tutorial which is already free?

Comments

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

Items under $3.00 are excluded. However, it is easier for us to drive to a broad category of all DAZ Original Sci-Fi items. When we created the sales rule we didn't create a new category of DAZ Original Sci-Fi items that are over $3.00. Instead we created a category with ALL DAZ Original Sci-Fi items. Then in the rule logic we said exclude items under $3.00.

The reason we did it this way is that not everyone is a Platinum Club member. Platinum Club pricing on those items is such that we can't discount it further without losing money. So normally (and there are rare exceptions) Platinum Club items don't get further discounts for Platinum Club members since the existing discount is already extremely steep. However, non Platinum Club members have to pay full price, so we can afford to give them a slight discount on the full price of a PC item.

Hope that makes sense.

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

Another milestone question:
    The rewards are different for 5, 10, 15 etc. milestones, but I would like to know if someone claims their 5 point milestone do they still get to claim the 10 point one too - or are we supposed to just wait and claim our maximum reward - If we hold off and don't claim anything till we hit 20 or 25, say do we forfeit the earlier bonuses or what?

I'm confuzed

• DZ_jaredDZ_jared Posts: 1,316
    edited December 1969

RonS said:
    Another milestone question:
    The rewards are different for 5, 10, 15 etc. milestones, but I would like to know if someone claims their 5 point milestone do they still get to claim the 10 point one too - or are we supposed to just wait and claim our maximum reward - If we hold off and don't claim anything till we hit 20 or 25, say do we forfeit the earlier bonuses or what?

I'm confuzed

You get each of your milestone rewards that you reach. You don't have to pick and choose. I hope you enjoy them!

• RonSRonS Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Jared, If I missed taking my 5 point reward before I hit the 10 point one, can I still redeem the tutorial offer for the 5 point one?

• Alethas FantasyAlethas Fantasy Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have been looking for any Info. on the new punch out, just found this one I have the first milestone & was wonder if I had to use it now, there is no time limit on it, or can they build up to have all milestones for a bigger discount on a larger product.

Is there some where that breaks it all down for this different punch out?

Thanks for any Info.