Wine Cellar - Previous buyers of items by Faveral

wizwiz Posts: 1,100
edited December 1969 in The Commons

... get 40% off.

It appears in my cart at 30% off. What "items by Faveral" do you have to have bought? I only have the Medieval Construction Bundle, the Viking Village Bundle, Le Village Bundle, and Opus the Penguin.

Comments

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,126
    edited December 1969

Are you logged in?

I have bought it one and a half hour too early :( for 20.55. But after I get the email about the saving, there was 17.43 if I put it in my cart.
    I have send a notice to the support and I hope I get the saving belated.... why I should be punished for an early purchase? Keep fingers crossed....

• HeraHera Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

I have Opus Magnum and Provence from Faveral, but I guess these products are too old to apply, since I'm not getting the discount either.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Are you logged in, and have you gone to the checkout, to see if the discount applies later in the process?

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Are you logged in, and have you gone to the checkout, to see if the discount applies later in the process?

I think you're right Cho. I just made sure I was logged in, dropped the Wine Cellar in my cart, and it was exactly $3 cheaper than what was stated on the product page, so I doubt it matters what other Faveral product(s) you already own.
  • HeraHera Posts: 1,955
    edited December 1969

You're right, guys, that was the issue. I'd become 'sneaky' - logged out whilst being inactive for a longer while due to IRL matters ;-) It happens to me now and then and often I'm simply happily forgetting about it!