2 questions

TsuzuraTsuzura Posts: 119
edited December 1969 in The Commons

1. I wanted to used Touched Anime Eyes for Genesis for the eyes of my model but I want one solid heart for her pupil and I was wondering on how I can make a heart for her pupil?

2. For Skin Builder Pro for Genesis and Genesis 2 Female(s), how exactly does this work? Does it just change the color of my model like playing with the diffuse surfaces or do I just a texture and be able to change it to any color I please?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

2. It takes several images and colours and layers them together to make a final, complete texture. It doesn't add to existing textures, it's a self-contained (but expandable) product.

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,064
    edited May 2014

1. That is best done in post work.

2. The skin Builder script combines skin textures the product contains. Some of the other scripts can be applied to existing V5 texture sets such as the make-up etc and some are universal which work with any UV set.. Script UV compatibility is shown on the product promos.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • TsuzuraTsuzura Posts: 119
    edited December 1969

I have one more question, how is a good way to change a model's skin color?
    I know I can change it by changing the diffuse color on the surface tab but I'm trying to turn the skin color grey but when I turn the diffuse grey then it turns the model brown. (Which my model starts out white btw)

edited December 1969

Diffuse is one way but not very flexible. Best way is to edit the textures in Photoshop. It has a wider variety of overlay and colour blending options. But when and if you do, make sure what you do for one group is done to the others as well, or the colour values and tones won't match at the seams.

• TsuzuraTsuzura Posts: 119
    edited December 1969

I don't have photoshop D:

edited December 1969

Well gimp is free and has some nice options.. It's like Photoshop in a way. http://www.gimp.org/