Magazine that features DAZ Studio or Carrara ????

LinkRSLinkRS Posts: 168
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Howdy Everyone,

I was in the book store a couple of months ago, and found a UK printed magazine called 3D Artist, which has some fantastic articles on high-end 3D software products such as Maya and ZBrush. When I saw it, I did some poking around and found another magazine also published in the UK called 3D World, which has more hands-on articles, but again is targeting the very expensive software products. Are there any magazines that feature or have articles on DAZ products? Thanks!

Rich S.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054
    edited May 2014

C3DE online digital but free

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    edited December 1969

You have to remember that DS and poser are a very small part of the whole 3D/CGI genre. I doubt any magazine would sell if it only focused on this community alone.
    Both mags used to have articles on poser and DS use in the past with assets and apps on their in mag DVDs, it's how I got carrara 7 pro, victoria 5 and lots of other store items.

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

I think someone on here had their art in a big mag once... Heavy metal was it?

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,865
    edited December 1969

Iskol, one of the best of the best ;-)

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

Totte said:

Iskol, one of the best of the best ;-)

Look here: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/39267/