Wo is she? (Sarsa promos)

triangulumtriangulum Posts: 0
edited May 2014 in The Commons

I'm terribly sorry for making a new topic for this, but I searched and searched and couldn't find anything.
I'm also sure there must be a thread for this kind of questions but I couldn't find that either ... :long:

My question is: Who is this amazing character (the one with the black hair) featured here and here? (I don't know why but when I saw this character ... just ... wow!)

I checked dozens if not hundreds of products but couldn't find her - please don't tell me it's a custom morph not available for purchase! ;-P

Edit: I guess it's that cute smile, the big eyes, the little overbite plus of course the great textures what made me literally fall in love with her :lol:

Post edited by triangulum on

Comments

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,898
    edited December 1969

Since the products are DAZ Originals it means that Sarsa did not make the promos. The DAZ promo artists have used custom mixed figures in the past.

Looking at the promos of the products you listed I would guess that she is a mix between Girl6 and Olympia6. But considering how easy it is to mix characters with the Genesis figures, your guess is as good as mine.

• triangulumtriangulum Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Awww that's too bad :long: They can't just create such a great character and not sell it! :lol: