Turn around time on Support Tickets

ifourdezignifourdezign Posts: 0
edited May 2014 in The Commons

Not sure this is the place to post this, but I would just like to ask what the current turn around time is on Sales Support Tickets? I assume it varies, depending on circumstances, time of day submitted and staff available etc.

The product in question was purchased 24th May at FULL price and then (unknowingly until I checked my account) had been placed into the M4/V4/Genesis Spring Clearance Sale with 80% off on 26th May.

I logged a 'price difference' ticket yesterday morning, (26 May) but now fear the ticket won't be addressed until well after the sale has finished, and then I will not qualify to receive any refunds for the difference? Though I assume I still qualify for the 30 day back guarantee and they can't do that?

I have provided all the necessary details / screengrabs / time of transaction ID etc...

I would really like to take advantage of the Spring Cleaning Sale some more, but at present can't afford to commit to spending any more $$$ than I actually have.

Any advice / help appreciated.

— ifourdezign

Post edited by ifourdezign on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,429
    edited December 1969

Yesterday was a holiday, and the business day hasn't yet stated in Utah. When they do get in they will of course have all the tickets from Saturday and Sunday to get through before they reach yours, so I would not expect a response today certainly.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,072
    edited May 2014

Cross-post. :)

Post edited by TJohn on
  • ifourdezignifourdezign Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank You Richard. I'll keep an eye out over the next few days then. *fingers Crossed*

• greysgreys Posts: 335
    edited December 1969

Thank You Richard. I'll keep an eye out over the next few days then. *fingers Crossed*

Even if the sale's over by the time they get to it, they do still honour the price difference. I've had it happen before with flash sales or one day sales and it's never been a problem - if you're really worried (and 80% is a big chunk) then I'd suggest taking a screenshot of the sale banner/saving the banner image and updating your request with the image but it shouldn't be necessary. It may take a few days but they do get through everyone and get everything sorted out and as long as you file within the 30 days you're golden. :)

• ifourdezignifourdezign Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

if you're really worried (and 80% is a big chunk) then I'd suggest taking a screenshot of the sale banner/saving the banner image and updating your request with the image but it shouldn't be necessary.

LOL Yes I did that :) They received the full works! :D

I'm quite patient and certainly don't like raising tickets unnecessarily, but yes 80% was a bit of a kick. What made it worse was this particular product wasn't available in an earlier M4 sale only weeks before, so I had given up on it ever being reduced! Whilst it may not be a huge amount, (ATM) every penny counts!