night lights

pimpypimpy Posts: 274
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

night lights

Scene in construction. Comments and suggestions are welcome :)

cat1.jpg
1500 x 1100 - 736K

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Very nice! I don't think I could add anything helpful. You've done a great job lighting the yard and and providing a subtle backlight/aura to show the tower without being overly obvious.

• wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited May 2014

If I were to make a suggestion it would only be to alter the internal lighting so it is not quite as white. The textures and composition look great! Love the moodiness!

Post edited by wetcircuit on
  • pimpypimpy Posts: 274
    edited December 1969

Thank you Evil and Holly
    for the light you're right Holly. The white is too strong. I'll cange it and I want to also insert a transparent curtain at the window

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

Y'know, since Holly posted here, it reminded me of her excellent fur tutorial to add dynamic hair to the DAZ cat. The cats that are further away may not benefit, but I think the cat in the foreground could use some, as when my wife looked at the picture, she thought it was a statue. Just a suggestion.

edited December 1969

Yes Evil... the fur.... :)
    I saw the Holly's fur tutorial some days ago and of course, I'll try it. my only problem is my pc ... its an old dual core with a small cpu and rendering fur take a lot of time...
    (For my last scene I delete all the bump maps because the pc during rendering fase was in crash...)

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

I love your renders, Pimpy! This one is no exception! Great name too... Night Lights... as I really like the effects you have going on for them :)
    So, as usual: Bravo!

edited December 1969

I love your renders, Pimpy! This one is no exception! Great name too... Night Lights... as I really like the effects you have going on for them :)
    So, as usual: Bravo!

Thanks a lot!

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited December 1969

No, man...
    You did the art, I just made a comment...
    Thank YOU!!! ;)