How often does V3 and M3 content go on sale?

barberoybarberoy Posts: 98
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Just been looking at some v3 and m3 content from Lourdes, John Malis, Uzilite and Darkworld Designs. Apart from the PC items, how often does their stuff go on sale?

Comments

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited May 2014

In the past, everything but software has been on sale at least one day each year (although not the same day - the PA items tend to go on sale a month before or a month after the Daz Originals). I don't see that changing - it's been part part of the fall sale strategy since I got here, years ago.

Post edited by robkelk on
  • icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

barberoy said:
    Just been looking at some v3 and m3 content from Lourdes, John Malis, Uzilite and Darkworld Designs. Apart from the PC items, how often does their stuff go on sale?

AFAIK, once a year during the annual half off PA sale. You might get lucky and find one of their products on sale during an SF or Fantasy sale but that's rare. They don't do fast grabs or flash sales that I've ever seen.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

icprncss said:
    barberoy said:

AFAIK, once a year during the annual half off PA sale. You might get lucky and find one of their products on sale during an SF or Fantasy sale but that's rare. They don't do fast grabs or flash sales that I've ever seen.

Probably not even that, I don't believe they have participated in the last few PA sales, especially since the emphasis has shifted to new items from a PA triggering a store sale. You may have to bite the bullet and by full price if you want those items.

• icprncssicprncss Posts: 3,694
    edited December 1969

John Malis' Fantasy Female product from his RPG line has been on sale a couple of times over the years but that's the only one I'm sure of. I remember because it wen on sale during on of of DAZ Fantasy themed sales about a week after I paid full price for it because I couldn't wait any longer. It was another one of the "aww, nuts..." things that sometimes happens. I did buy Liquid Halo and Liquid Sky for V3 for half price during one of the SF sales. That was back in the days when there wasn't a sale (or multiple sales) going on every day.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,930
    edited December 1969

Generally, it all cycles around through the system, but unless it's a DAZ buyout (like Liquid Halo, Hardcore, etc.), you're only likely to see them pop up once or twice a year, usually in the middle of a massive sale rather than as vendor store sale. About two years ago there were some massive Gen 3 sales when they brought out the iconic shapes for Genesis, and given the recent windfall of mega V4 and M4 blowout sales that included a surprising amount of PA product, I wouldn't be surprised to see another Gen 3 sale soon.