Atticus for Gianni 6 (COMMERCIAL)

gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010

Coming soon to a DAZ store near you... :)

Atticus-G2-pst.jpg
1271 x 1600 - 482K
Post edited by gypsyangel on

Comments

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,234
    edited December 1969

Great looking character!

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    edited December 1969

Oh, hi there Oo

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    edited December 1969

Oh my, it suddenly got hot in here. *fans self* definitely an instant buy from me.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Will that auto-fit to G2F without any trouble?

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010
    edited December 1969

Thanks!! That's very kind of you. :D

I should have more promos soon....trying to get some bugs worked out in Studio at the moment. :)

atticus10-pst.jpg
    1137 x 1500 - 495K
    edited May 2014

Will what autofit? The clothing? It should---it's Luthbel's Genesis clothing fitted to GM2. The character, which is mine---probably not so much... :)

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited May 2014

Will what autofit? The clothing? It should---it's Luthbel's Genesis clothing fitted to GM2. The character, which is mine---probably not so much... :)

*naughty smile* I am sure he will autofit just fine to any female *runs away giggling* He looks great :)

Post edited by Carola O on
  • XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Oh! Sorry, had no idea. Thought this was a commercial for a clothing set! :D

edited December 1969

Oh! Sorry, had no idea. Thought this was a commercial for a clothing set! :D

:D

edited December 1969

Carola O said:

*naughty smile* I am sure he will autofit just fine to any female *runs away giggling* He looks great :)

Well...there is that...
    Which reminds me. I have some naughty bits to finish. :D

• Thadeus72Thadeus72 Posts: 408
    edited December 1969

he look great !

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Hi Laura so happy to see you back! Wow Atticus looks amazing! So much detail in his arms and face - and as always with your characters such expressive and wonderful eyes - can't wait to see more of him :) -Cathy

edited December 1969

thadeus72 said:
    he look great !

Thank you!! :)

edited December 1969

CathyM said:
    Hi Laura so happy to see you back! Wow Atticus looks amazing! So much detail in his arms and face - and as always with your characters such expressive and wonderful eyes - can't wait to see more of him :) -Cathy

Hihihi!! (waves!)

Well, he should be done on my end in the next few days---doing libraries and finishing up mats, now.
    How long DAZ takes is another matter all together... I still haven't seen hide nor hair of Adrianna. I finished her almost a year ago.
    It took them over 7 months to release Zyanya...so...? That portion is definitely out of my hands.

Yeah, Atticus is fairly detailed all over. I spent two weeks without internet access, so I kind of tweaked on his skin. :D

edited December 1969

Wow, hope I dont have to wait that long for this guy :O

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Looking good Gypsy! Hopefully this time around goes better for you. :)

edited December 1969

Sorel said:
    Wow, hope I dont have to wait that long for this guy :O

Oh, I hope you don't either... I don't think they'll do that, though. He's probably going to do good enough they'll want to release him. Especially with the dragon stuff out right now. He'd look good driving a Dragon. :D

Here's part of the main promo...
    Clothing is Fighting Monk by bobbie25 and sarsa.

fm-atticus-02.jpg
    1204 x 1600 - 497K
  • CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

Wow that last picture is so incredible - I have to keep coming back to look at it again, it is I think the most alive-looking human model I've seen - he looks as if he has frozen in place and may move at any moment - fantastic build, wonderful face, such expressive eyes! I am adding my prayers that Daz doesn't hold onto this one very long before it is in the market :) -Cathy

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited December 1969

Please tell me he'll work in Poser too, 'cuz "Me Want!" Of course, I'll probably buy him anyway just for the morph if the materials are DS only. Damn, he looks good!

edited June 2014

Awww...Cathy, that's sweet! Thank you!! :D Yeah, I think they're going to want to put him out ASAP. No sense in hiding him.

Byrdie, if I can get the DSON files to work for me, he'll be Poser too. I'm hoping I can figure them out sometime today. :D

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,821
    edited December 1969

He does look really impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the store. And I'm glad you were able to get your Studio installation issues cleared up enough for this to move forward.

One question: will Atticus use Gianni 6 UV or will he be a Base Male or M6 UV? Just curious; it doesn't hugely matter, but I'm curious as to how different vendors are handling things.

edited December 1969

vwrangler said:
    He does look really impressive. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the store. And I'm glad you were able to get your Studio installation issues cleared up enough for this to move forward.

One question: will Atticus use Gianni 6 UV or will he be a Base Male or M6 UV? Just curious; it doesn't hugely matter, but I'm curious as to how different vendors are handling things.

Oh, he's Gianni UV. And wasn't that fun to figure out... :/
    I kept having seam issues and dead spots until I figured out I needed to export a high res model to make the UV templates in UV Mapper Pro. I'd probably go with G2M Base UV next time. Just because it's more universal. I'll just have to see how it works out. I'm kind of stumbling my way through this. I've been doing characters for a little while now, but this is only the second one I've done for the Genesis era models. I will say, I am highly impressed with what they did with G2M models. It made Atticus almost easy...much easier than the time I had with Adrianna for V6.
    I'd rather do male characters than females---I do them better than I do females. I like looking at them better. :D

edited June 2014

And some more...

popup3.jpg
    923 x 1200 - 649K
    popup4.jpg
    923 x 1200 - 485K
    edited December 1969

Any word on this beauty? :O

• DirewrathDirewrath Posts: 225
    edited December 1969

GypsyAngel you are one vendor that I was hoping to see start working with the Gen 2 male figure. ;) I just had to mention that.

edited December 1969

Hi!!

Well...actually...

Yes, I am starting to work with Gen2. So there's that... It's been...strange. :)

Atticus just passed testing last week, they have him in Art now, so...I think they actually might release him sometime.

I'm converting Toni to G2F, in fact, that's what I'm doing at this moment, besides playing in the forum. :D
    I've been making her mats today---and I'll get her uploaded tonight or tomorrow. I also have a release coming with a group, then another G2F I'm working on. And then if I can steel myself to working with the G2M gens again, I'll do another G2M. But at this point, if I never see his gens again, it's gonna be too soon. I got really tired of his "junk" all over my desktop... :/

Here's Toni as G2F...

I'll probably start her a thread here in a bit.

Toni-G2F-post02sm.jpg
    1014 x 1200 - 173K
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Very, very good news - one of the boldest male characters' creators starts to work with Gen2M! This will be interesting. And probably sweet too.

• swordkensiaswordkensia Posts: 348
    edited December 1969

CathyM said:

Hihihi!! (waves!)

Well, he should be done on my end in the next few days---doing libraries and finishing up mats, now.
    How long DAZ takes is another matter all together... I still haven't seen hide nor hair of Adrianna. I finished her almost a year ago.
    It took them over 7 months to release Zyanya...so...? That portion is definitely out of my hands.

Yeah, Atticus is fairly detailed all over. I spent two weeks without internet access, so I kind of tweaked on his skin. :D

Yes DAZ shame on you for not releasing Adrianna, THAT character, or the promise of her, was the reason I started using G2F in the 1st place..

So please, please DO NOT delay on releasing Atticus and Toni.

S.K..
    p.s.GyspyAngel, Love your work.

• siocsioc Posts: 299
    edited December 1969

Yeah! Genesis 2 character !

I like the way he looks, he'll complete nicely G2M.

edited December 1969

Very, very good news - one of the boldest male characters' creators starts to work with Gen2M! This will be interesting. And probably sweet too.

Awww...thanks! That's very sweet...now I just have to live up to it... :)