Another question from a total newbie

andrew.j.reedandrew.j.reed Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Ok I have just purchased Bryce 7 Pro,

Clicked the manual download button and manually downloaded BryceLightning_7.1.0.109_Win.exe & BryceProContent_7.0.0.19_Win.exe

I have run the BryceProContent and followed the installer and selected the specify installation path to install to C:\Program Files (x86)\DAZ 3D\Bryce7

I am told that Bryce was not found in the chosen location, which may cause the content to not function properly, Would you like to continue anyway?

I select yes - it installs and give me the tick option to start Bryce, but nothing happens. What am I missing?

The only files I was given to manually download were:

BryceLightning_7.1.0.109_Mac.zip 22.70 MB
BryceLightning_7.1.0.109_Win.exe 10.86 MB
BryceProContent_7.0.0.19_Mac.zip 22.74 MB
BryceProContent_7.0.0.19_Win.exe 17.23 MB

Im assuming the files with Mac.zip are for Apple Macs, so were is the BrycePro program file??

Im confused :ohh:

Comments

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited May 2014

All you've downloaded is Lightning and the Content.

It's a bit confusing but you need to click on this part to download the actual programme.

Hope this helps.

Screen-Shot-2014-05-28-at-13.55_.jpg
    962 x 635 - 152K
    Post edited by Dave Savage on
  • andrew.j.reedandrew.j.reed Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I click on that part and nothing happens except changing the file names above it and the big image from Bryce 7 to Bryce 7 Pro. I doesn't download any other file or run any executable

• andrew.j.reedandrew.j.reed Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I think I've got it as per on my other thread. Thanks

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited December 1969

Yees sorry, try clicking on the part where it give's your order number (under the product main heading to the right of the big picture). That then takes me to a download link for the product in the Completeld Orders section. :)