FAO Lyrra Madril ref dForce Pride Flags

Would you please create an American flag matte, and state flag mattes?  Perhaps later, you could add other country flags. Thank you for your hard work, and thank you for considering these additions.

Debbie

Comments

• Debbie911 said:

Would you please create an American flag matte, and state flag mattes?  Perhaps later, you could add other country flags. Thank you for your hard work, and thank you for considering these additions.

Debbie

According to her post in the thread on the bundle this is already possible - just use the Suerface Selection tool to select the flag, then drag an image of the desired flag onto the Base Colour in the Editor tab of the Surfaces pane

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305

Yeah, there's nothing to it.  Just find whatever flag on Wikipedia or wherever, flip it vertically and insert that in the diffuse slot of the Flag part.  The Flag part is upside down, so the flipping is required.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/post/quote/418471/Comment_5775881

Sevrin said:

Well done  Daz for getting with the times  amazing to see - now  to figure out how to get a bear pride  texture on the flags and my life will be  complete  ;) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_flag_(gay_culture)#/media/File:Bear_Brotherhood_flag.svg

Put that in your diffuse, base colour white, and Gustav's your bear.  Oh, gotta flip it vertically first because the UV is upside down.

• Debbie911Debbie911 Posts: 96

Thank you for your help so far, but what file format am I supposed to save the image as?  When I saved the image as a .jpg image file, DAZ gave me an error message of " Unknown File Format.  No importer for the file format can be found".

I appreciate any help on this!

Debbie

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,305
    Debbie911 said:

Thank you for your help so far, but what file format am I supposed to save the image as?  When I saved the image as a .jpg image file, DAZ gave me an error message of " Unknown File Format.  No importer for the file format can be found".

I appreciate any help on this!

Debbie

Right-click the image and save as.  Please provide either a link to the original or provide attribution.