Anatomical elements

I needed to buy the Genesis 8 Male Anatomical Elements and read on the forum that these are included in any male Pro bundle. I saw that the Ashan 8 Pro bundle was on sale at 30% off. I checked that the Genesis Male Anatomical Elements were included in it (as this is all that I need) and paid the 94 dollar price. On downloading I noted that the Genesis 8 Male Anatomical Elements were NOT included! When I rechecked the content I noticed that the Genesis 8 Male Anatomical Elements were included BUT NOT UNDERLINED!!. Does this  mean they are not included in the sael bundle then. Have I paid 94 dollars for nothing then? How can I get my money back?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2020

Have you actually checked the content that you have downloaded before assuming that they are not included? where did you look for them? 

I can assure you that the male Anatomical Elements are included in the bundle.if you bought the pro version.   Originally there was a typing error on the store page, but that was quickly corrected, which is probably why it is in a different font.

Edited     Or as FSMC says  it is in a different fot and not underlined on any Male Pro bundle because it's an add-on, not a different product.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

They should be included with the pro bundle. underlined just means there is a link to a product and the Anatomical Elements are not a product.

If you need to get your money back you can request a refund. DAZ has a 30 day money back offer for any product.

FYI, there are 3rd party Anatomical Elements addons at renderotica that usually look better and have better functionality.

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 912
    edited June 2020

Note the anatomical elements are in a different folder that the characters themselves.

Capture.JPG
    484 x 800 - 78K
    Post edited by MarcCCTx on
  • nabob21nabob21 Posts: 953

Actually, on the page for the Pro Bundle it says that it comes with the Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    nabob21 said:

Actually, on the page for the Pro Bundle it says that it comes with the Genesis 8 Female Anatomical Elements

Chohole said:
    snip   Originally there was a typing error on the store page, but that was quickly corrected,   snip

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,387
    edited July 2020

They definitely are included, here's the content of the bundle as listed in my Product library:

ashan_pro_bundle.PNG
    787 x 540 - 172K
    Post edited by Leana on
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    Chohole said:
    nabob21 said:

Chohole said:
    snip   Originally there was a typing error on the store page, but that was quickly corrected,   snip

Scar 8 Pro Bundle suffering from cut and paste and is showing girly bits.

• jaxprogjaxprog Posts: 312

Nick. If want to acquire a quality set of family jewels, I’d suggest visiting Renderotica.

Check out two vendors:

Meipe sells the product called Dicktator between $12 and $20 depending upon sales and promotional. This product is a bit stylistic but you can dial it down for normal purposes.

DB XXX sells the product called XY between 15$ and $25 depending upon sales and promotional. This product is much more realistic and designed with human norms in mind.

You get a product dedicated to the anatomy with many features and dials rather than add on with a one or two dials. At the same time, I encourage to keep Scar 8. Daz puts a lot of effort in their premier models and the premier models are high quality.

I’ve purchased and experimented with several anatomy products for both male and female models from Renerotica and the products deliver. Because the site is dedicated to let’s say the industry of hedonism, they vendors who create the products go above and beyond just your average add on.

• Hello 

I'm looking for a DAZ pro bundle with genesis 8 female anatomical elements but I can't find them.

does anyone know which one I should have for a male and Female.
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,299
    edited October 2022

https://www.daz3d.com/arcadia-81-pro-bundle for example, it doesn't list them on the stoer page but they are included on my product library page.

edit to change lost to list

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Which DAZ pro Bundle has the  Genesisi 8 female /Male anatomical elements in it ?

• edwinhaan1974 said:

Which DAZ pro Bundle has the  Genesisi 8 female /Male anatomical elements in it ?

That one, I think pretty well all that have anatomical elements have been updated to include both but certainly all the recent (8.1) sets that have one have both.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,877

edwinhaan1974 said:

Which DAZ pro Bundle has the  Genesisi 8 female /Male anatomical elements in it ?

All pro bundles for realistic adult characters (i.e. not toons, not teens).

• jaxprog said:

Meipe sells the product called Dicktator between $12 and $20 depending upon sales and promotional. This product is a bit stylistic but you can dial it down for normal purposes.

Dicktator is a great product with lots of add-on stuff.