Anatomy Starter Bundle More Expensive Than Pro?

RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
edited May 2014 in The Commons

I want to take advantage of the 80% off V4/M4 sale, and a target of mine has always been the Anatomy series. However, I'm not interested in purchasing the Pro Bundle I already have Bases, Skin Maps, Morph ++'s, and Muscle Morphs, but I'm interested in the Starter Bundle, which have the very remaining items (Skeletons, Organs, Muscle Maps, and Brain) that I need to complete the set.

However, it appears that while reduced price of the Starter Bundle is $34.97, the Pro Bundle is actually $32.19. Why is a Starter Bundle, a product that contains less items than it's respective Pro-tier, more expensive than the Pro-tier itself? I've even added all of the Starter items by themselves into my cart to compare prices and the total of them is no more than $22.75!

So, unless this is a mistake that I would like corrected before the sale is over, DAZ seems to have defeated the practicality of the Anatomy Bundles with this...

Post edited by RCDeschene on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

It looks like the Pro Bundle is part of the V4/M4 80% off sale, so grab it while it's so cheap.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

However, it appears that while reduced price of the Starter Bundle...

The Starter Bundle is not on sale. You only see the reduced price because you're a PC member.

Why the Pro bundle is on sale and not the Starter? The 80% off sale says select V4/M4 items. It wasn't selected to be part of the sale.

Same thing with RawArts 80% off V4/M4 items. The Clown Clan Bundle is on sale, but the individual parts that make up the bundle was not "selected" to be part of the sale.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited December 1969

Then I'll just buy each of them individually, since it's the cheapest option.