Commercial: Fairy Queen: Dynamic Royal Dress

SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 924
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Fairy Queen: Dynamic Royal Dress is a dynamic dress rigged for Genesis 2 Female, Giselle 6, Stephanie 6, and Teen Josie 6. Two components make this dress conform to all the different characters of Genesis 2 Female, its rig which allows for static drapes and its garment presets which dictates the cloth panels behavior.

The garment presets have been set to optimize the different cloth panels that make the dress to scale in size to adapt to its particular character.

Where Victoria, Gia, Olympia and the Girl 6 are similar enough to share the default settings, Giselle 6, Stephanie 6 and Teen Josie 6 have needed special rigs and garment presets which are provided so the dress can be compatible with all these characters reducing the length of the dress and tightening sleeves and corsets and general size of its components whenever necessary for a great fit.

Load the corresponding dress for your character, pose the character and hit the drape button and see the cloth adjust to the shape and pose.

The dress cape also includes garment presets to adjust its proportions when necessary. The cape is also a rigged item.

Popup8.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 126K
Popup7.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 840K
Popup6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 926K
Popup5.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 860K
Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 1M

Comments

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Nice thing! Do I sense Disney merchandising here :) ;)?

• SimonWMSimonWM Posts: 924
    edited December 1969

Nice thing! Do I sense Disney merchandising here :) ;)?

Inspired by Disney, yes. I'm a Cal-Arts ex-student so Disney runs in my blood. LOL Always wanted to do something in that style and with Giselle 6 launch I thought it was the right time.