Go in the hospital for a couple of weeks...

TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
edited December 1969 in The Commons

And a new dragon shows up while you're away. SO unfair!

Yeah, I reallly was in the hospital for one day shy of two weeks. I went to the emergency room on the night of the 17th with severe difficulty breathing, and I just got out on Friday, the 30th. I was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension, and I really don't even remember my first week in the hospital. But they took great care of me, found an effective treatmement to bring my pressure down, and now I'm recovering at home. I'll be dealing with this the rest of my life, though.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582
    edited December 1969

Glad to hear you're out of the hospital and the problem is under control. The Dragon is still on intro sale waiting for you...

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Hugs and take care!

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,809
    edited December 1969

Hopefully everything is straightened out. Take Care of yourself... :)

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

Super glad that your home again and feeling better!

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,145
    edited December 1969

And a new dragon shows up while you're away. SO unfair!

Yeah, I reallly was in the hospital for one day shy of two weeks. I went to the emergency room on the night of the 17th with severe difficulty breathing, and I just got out on Friday, the 30th. I was diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension, and I really don't even remember my first week in the hospital. But they took great care of me, found an effective treatmement to bring my pressure down, and now I'm recovering at home. I'll be dealing with this the rest of my life, though.

Glad they took good care of you. That always helps :D There's usually a catch up with this sales, so you might be able to grab the dragon for punches then. Otherwise, as it's been mentioned, it's still on intro sale.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Take it easy and hope you feel better!

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited June 2014

Thanks, everybody! The dragon will probably have to wait until later. My publishing business is being impacted by all of this also. I'm going to shut it down. I just can't handle the work and stress. At least I'll be able to focus more on my own writing, however.

Crap! I just realized that this.thread is in the Poser forum. I meant to post in the Commons. Guess I really have been away for a while.

Post edited by TheWheelMan on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Well you only have to ask and we can move it for you.

Do you want to be whisked through cyber space to the Commons?

• TheWheelManTheWheelMan Posts: 1,014
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Well you only have to ask and we can move it for you.

Do you want to be whisked through cyber space to the Commons?

Yes, please, only because it's certainly not a Poser topic.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    edited December 1969

Very happy to hear your doing better. Continue to be in wellness. Buy that dragon and take a ride to the clouds!

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

I'm sorry that you were in the hospital, but I am glad that you are back and that it is known what was wrong with you. Enjoy creating.

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

Good luck recuperating!