Exploding Daz Content

msolomonmsolomon Posts: 209
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Hello Folks, I have an interesting problem. I have created a character from M4 and animated Him. I can't seem to find the original model so I want to make another original out of the animated version. When I try to delete the key frames M4 explodes into a distorted, mangled mess.
How can I get rid of the key frames with out destroying my model? I'm using 8.5.

2.jpg
2000 x 1125 - 410K
1.jpg
2000 x 1125 - 425K

Comments

• evilproducerevilproducer Posts: 9,050
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure what's goiung on for sure. It looks like you have NLA clips in the second image, but I can't tell in the first.

My experience with blown apart figures comes from trying to delete the frame 0 keyframe, although, the NLA clip in the second screen shot (phenomes?) may also be a factor. If you haven't tried to delete the first keyframe and it's still blowing apart, try deleting the NLA clips and see what happens.

• msolomonmsolomon Posts: 209
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure what's goiung on for sure. It looks like you have NLA clips in the second image, but I can't tell in the first.

My experience with blown apart figures comes from trying to delete the frame 0 keyframe, although, the NLA clip in the second screen shot (phenomes?) may also be a factor. If you haven't tried to delete the first keyframe and it's still blowing apart, try deleting the NLA clips and see what happens.

While waiting for a response I tried deleting all the key frames except the 0 frame. It worked great. Thanks for the confirmation.